Steven Gerrard, paragon of sustainability

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Anyone have the foggiest idea what that is all about? Does he have some long-standing association with Hyundai or anything remotely related to sustainability?

I've been seeing that ad for weeks now and it still baffles me as much as the first time. I half expect him to say "we don't let this slip" at the end.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Anyone have the foggiest idea what that is all about? Does he have some long-standing association with Hyundai or anything remotely related to sustainability?

I've been seeing that ad for weeks now and it still baffles me as much as the first time. I half expect him to say "we don't let this slip" at the end.
You can hear the disgust in his voice when he says 'united'

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He's got a dreadful voice for voiceover, and not (just) because he's scouse. I was going to buy an electric Hyundai but now the mere sight of one makes me be physically sick.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
He's got a dreadful voice for voiceover, and not (just) because he's scouse. I was going to buy an electric Hyundai but now the mere sight of one makes me be physically sick.
Thankfully I get one of those generic translated voiceovers that sound like a robot

Chairman Steve

Stole most of his hub caps off their cars.

:D

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Absolutely! Already ordered ours and too late to back out unfortunately- even if we are waiting nearly a year for the damn thing to be delivered! :mad:

DutchRed7

Love that the writers put in the word 'United' in there. That's some major league trolling