Steven Gerrard

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
They might still win the league, but still....that performance

:lol:

Last edited:

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He's still out there now, shooting from 40 yards trying to redeem himself.

FujiVice

Before kick off, I didnt give a toss who won the league because I hate both Liverpool and City. But the idea of Steven Gerrard costing them their first league in 20-odd years makes my life better. Yes, I know that's sad, but those are issues I have to deal with. But the facts are Gerrard costing Liverpool the league makes FujiVice a very happy boy.

Just a shame Torres didn't score at the end. I think my bellend would have exposed on cue.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
It was perfect. For weeks the narrative has been one of captain fantastic Stevie G lifting his team of underdogs to a Premier League title after all those years of failure....there was the emotional team talk on the pitch after the City game, the interviews, the talk of how he deserves it after everything he has given to the club. And now it looks like Liverpool may have fecked up their chances because of HIS mistake. And what a comical mistake it was too. Absolutely perfect.

Kartik

Hah! Providence. I understand his assist against Chelsea in 2010 a little better now. And it was even funnier trying to see him become the redeemer once again by constantly taking on 20-25 yard shots. If Liverpool lose it now, this will become his Terry moment and will finish any dream he has of lifting the trophy. How sweet that would be.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

I fecking love that ^

On Steven Gerrard though... It would be absolutely beautiful if they lost it because of him. Same with City, I love it when Kompany fecks up.

Ideal scenario:

Liverpool lose to Palace (preferably with a Suarez red card and a Gerrard own goal) and then City losing to Everton with a Kompany slip/feck up. Chelsea win the rest of their games.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Somebody needs to write a song to the theme tune of Skippy if liverpool dont win the league.

Slippy, Slippy, Slippy, Slippy etc

MarcRed96

He was so selfish in the second half trying to atone for his error, must've had at least 6 or 7 long range shots.

Lynk

He was so selfish in the second half trying to atone for his error, must've had at least 6 or 7 long range shots.
Trying to put himself in the headlines instead of playing for the team.

OneUnited24

What a bottler! hahahaha

Now to cheer on City... Moyes look what you've done!

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Ah man if Liverpool don't win the league I might not stop laughing for the whole year.

Lynk

Ah man if Liverpool don't win the league I might not stop laughing for the whole year.
I thought ourselves or Newcastle provided the biggest bottle job in PL history...but if City win all their games...

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Phil Collins - All of my Life

All of my life, I've been looking
But it's hard to find the way
Reaching past the goal in front of me
While what's important just slips away
It doesn't come back but I'll be looking
All of my life