Stewart Lee's comedy vehicle....

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
The entire episode had me in stitches.

"He is a funny librarian... it's just that you'd have to have seen a lot of other librarians to appreciate what he's doing".

The best meta-comedy around. Then again, not many people dabble in that particular field... but yeah... Stew makes me want to be a comedian.
:lol:

That whole thing was just too perfect.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
LOL, yeah. You knew where you were with the IRA.
Good, british terrorism.

Can't believe some of the posts at the beginning of the thread, immense comedian and a great show.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I've still got the Russell Brand's Wedding song in my head from a few weeks back. This week's had some of his best new stuff on it. The IRA/Al Qaeda bit in particular.
Fanboi-ism alert.

That material is actually taken from the 90's Comedian tour from 2005. But still amazing to hear it back again on TV. :)

Eriku

Fanboi-ism alert.

That material is actually taken from the 90's Comedian tour from 2005. But still amazing to hear it back again on TV. :)
Yeah, though he did change it up a fair bit... Loved it.

Good thing he didn't use the "vomiting into the gaping anus of Chris" closer... Not really TV-material.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I also watched channel 4's Comedy Gala last night and it was dire, with Michael McIntyre being the worst. Thank feck for Stewart Lee.

decorativeed

Looks like a great set, but with just six episodes and 4 discs I can't help thinking I'll never watch most of it more than once.