bet365 Stadium

Kick-off
Sat, 21 January 2017 @ 3:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    What a strike. Whether he meant it or not thats how you break the record. But he still finished as a United player.

You are all pointing at Rooney, but imo, Ibrahimovic is effectively like playing with 10 men. Yes, he gets the goals, but other than that, he just stands around. This team will be formidable with Martial and Rashford in every time.
    Same with De Gea. All he does is stand in front of our goal and save shots.

Even with the Rooney goal, little reason to celebrate, why was that not in the back of the net even 10 minutes ago, so we had a chance to win, which we should have comfortably done. Team should still be ashamed if you ask me

Yeah.

He scored a great free kick.. still a player we need to be looking to replace in the near future.
    Exactly, people shouldn't leave that (great) free kick take away from what was otherwise a poor cameo. Which is pretty much the norm for him these days.

Do refs not have to add on time for subs and goals in injury time? Why blow up instantly at 5 minutes. I couldn't give a fk about Rooney breaking the record we needed to win that game.

Still feels like a loss after that but fair play rooney that was a fantastic fk.

Shame the rest of the bottling idiots can't put it away when it matters

F off enough is enough ....Mourinho must now no sacrifice our team balance....Zlatan has to play deeper for a faster forward who can create instability in opposition defense.

Well done, Rooney. Fecking abysmal performance still and 2 points dropped.

Full-time
    I'll take that to be honest. A shitty hard team to play against.

A draw is still shit but I'll take the point on pool. City lose today, makes our game against them that much more intense. Fact is there will be more upsets on the cards across the top 6. We just need to learn our fecking lessons from dross days like today, if we are ever to salvage this season.

Not a bad result in isolation but we need to keep winning. We've outperformed Liverpool this weekend though and they had a much, much easier game.

Performance very good, just can't score. This seriously needs to be looked at - whatever they're doing in training ain't working.

I have this image in my head of Jose driving all 11 players to a brothel in Amsterdam.
    He sits outside the building and waits, while all players go into the brothel.
    He waits 1 hour.
    Soon, 1 by 1, they all come out of the building.
    Jose asks, "So guys, did you score? How was it?"

Unbelievably all 11 players hang their heads in shame, self pity, embarrassement and collectively say, "sorry boss, we couldn't get it up!"
    Jose looks in utter disbelief. "none of you?"
    Lingard excitedly says, "I got close, but ...."
    Rashford say, "yeah, Jesse almost did it".
    Ibra says, "we were under too much pressure."

Jose walks back to his car slowly, in sheer disbelief.
    We both forgot that Rooney can score in a brothel.

feck off Stoke - shit town or city or whatever it is

They can redeem themselves by voting Labour in the by-election, but even that may be too much for them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 447 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Stoke win
  • Draw