Strahinja Pavlovic - Brighton, Juventus, AS Roma interested, and we miss out (again)

Resch

Strahinja Pavlovic
Position: CD
Foot: left
Age 22
Hight: 194
Nationality: Serbian
Nationalplayer: Yes (32 caps)
Price: 25 Mill €

Clubs interested: Brighton, Juventus, AS Roma, Fenerbahce

Would be a great signing for us too, Vidic type of player, mentality monster, fighter, sometimes over motivated. He and Dedic are the highlights of an average FC Salzburg Team. He brings everything Manchester United misses, fighting, passion, aggression. But we will miss out such players, or? Brighton will sign him, and we will buy such a player for 60+ Mill. € a year later or two.
(Sources: Salzburger Nachrichten (Austrian Newspaper), etc.)

IrishMcD

The kinda signing we used to make. Much rather these type of signings than 29-31yos.

Redivy

Mentioned this guy in a different thread yesterday. I think he is perfect for us.

What we need is a complimentary player to Martinez, and this guy is it. He does have a bit of recklessness about him, but more in the Vidic sense than the Bailly mould. You can tell he has a lot of potential and could be an instant cult hero at a top club within the next year or two.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Mentioned this guy in a different thread yesterday. I think he is perfect for us.

What we need is a complimentary player to Martinez, and this guy is it. He does have a bit of recklessness about him, but more in the Vidic sense than the Bailly mould. You can tell he has a lot of potential and could be an instant cult hero at a top club within the next year or two.
Both left footed, unlikely to happen these days. Unless Martinez went into midfield or something I suppose.

SparkedIntoLife

Still really young and centre backs often develop later but anyone know why Monaco sold him? If we are bringing in Paul Mitchell, I'm not so sure he'd be super keen on someone he sold from Monaco to RB Salzburg for basically £6m.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Fecking typical that we miss out! This shit has got to stop! Aaaaaaaah!

By the way, who is Pavlovic?

Denis79

Fecking typical that we miss out! This shit has got to stop! Aaaaaaaah!

By the way, who is Pavlovic?
Promising defender, although he has stagnated in his development a bit. Very physical, good tackler and great in the air, he is fast but not explosive which can get him in trouble at times. Also needs to improve his concentration.

Kostov

Didn't he play against us couple of years ago? Or was it someone else? He was just 18 when I first watched him, the kid is a tank.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We don't have money to spend in jan

davidmichael

We don't have money to spend in jan
Doesn’t mean we can’t do a loan with obligation to buy, this and buying players in advance to join 6-12 months later are things we’ve missed out on doing in the market constantly because we’ve been ditherers or panic bought whilst others have done it continuously.

izec

Thought he was terrible at the world cup, positionally all over the place as he was far too aggressive and over motivated. If it works, nice, but he often made key mistakes by lunging around and leaving spaces.

Maybe he improved, but i was not convinced. You need to have a balance and to know when to back off or go in hard, especially in the PL.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We have Varane, Licha, Maguire, Lindelof as our CBs. We aren't signing anyone unless someone leaves. The same reason why we couldn't bring anyone on summer.

There will be lot of gems available in the market. We can't sign everyone. Stop overreacting. This isn't fifa or fm.