Stuart Dallas

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
What a player.

Match winning brace today. Makes a lung bursting run in the 92nd minute after playing the whole second half with 10 men. 7 goals now for the season.

Quite the rise he has had from playing part time in the Northern Irish league until he was 21. Can play anywhere, never misses a game, consistent and as fit as any player in the league.

I'd love a team of Stuart Dallas'

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Leeds is built for players like him. He just won't make the same impact for us (for e.g).

If James plays for them, he would have the same impact as this guy.

Kag

Leeds is built for players like him. He just won't make the same impact for us (for e.g).

If James plays for them, he would have the same impact as this guy.
This. I don’t even rate James either, but United fans are generally guilty of misunderstanding reasons as to why players perform elsewhere and struggle to understand why that is not replicated at United.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
I've been following Stuart Dallas career since he was a teenager playing for my local side Crusaders FC.

What a player he's become, back then he mainly played as a striker/winger and won both the young player and player of the season awards in the league.

From there he went to Brentford and struggled for games in League One, being sent on loan at Northampton in League Two.

Then even in the season where Brentford reached the championship playoffs he wasn't a regular first team player and made most of his appearances from the bench. In the same season Leeds were finishing just above the relegation places. At the time the move was very much a step downwards.

Then even at Leeds alot of their fans still didn't see a long term future for Dallas, even after Bieslas first and second season. But like a fine wine he just seems to have got better with age.

I think Stuart's a true example of a player who's worked for what he's achieved and has given 110% commitment throughout his career, he deserves everything he's achieved so far. At 16/17 years old he was still playing amateur football in Northern Ireland and doing an apprenticeship as a joiner I believe.

Wherever he goes he always seems to be able to make the step up and is truly a great model professional. I know he wouldn't improve our starting XI but I'd love him as a squad player with his versatility.