Sunderland takeover pt10000

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's 23 years old and owns a football club.

Think about that and ask yourself why you aren't in the same position.

Oranges038

He's 23 years old and owns a football club.

Think about that and ask yourself why you aren't in the same position.

I might be wrong here, but I am going to blame my grandparents and subsequently my parents for not being billionaires and giving me a massive trust fund. It's all their fault.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I might be wrong here, but I am going to blame my grandparents and subsequently my parents for not being billionaires and giving me a massive trust fund. It's all their fault.
:lol: Literally this. I work in a Financial Advice firm and the amount of kids that rock up with a fortune through inheritance is crazy. The only thing I will inherit from my family is the aggro of clearing the house out when they die :lol:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Cue the commies telling us he never earned that money.

He did something none of you could do by being born into a wealthy family.
I have no idea about his past? How did he become a billionaire?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

Oranges038

:lol: Literally this. I work in a Financial Advice firm and the amount of kids that rock up with a fortune through inheritance is crazy. The only thing I will inherit from my family is the aggro of clearing the house out when they die :lol:
I dont begrudge him, he worked hard to out swim his millions of other potential rivals for that egg and fair play to him. He showed true determination and a will to succeed from the moment he left his father's ball bag.

But, such is life I suppose, any inheritance left me will end up in an argument something like this

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I dont begrudge him, he worked hard to out swim his millions of other potential rivals for that egg and fair play to him. He showed true determination and a will to succeed from the moment he left his father's ball bag.

But, such is life I suppose, any inheritance left me will end up in an argument something like this

:lol: :lol: