Swindon Town Coach's Face

Sara125

I don’t get it is it photoshopped? Why does his head/face look so big?

Red_toad

Making a thread on what was perceived an a facial deformity is just wrong on so many levels.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Feckin' hell. That had me a bit freaked for a while. Genuinely couldn't get my brain to register it as two people - still almost can't now.

NotBrendanRodgers honest

Supports
Liverpool
I still don't see it, can someone draw an outline please I will be eternally grateful. I won't be able to sleep until I see it

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I still don't see it, can someone draw an outline please I will be eternally grateful. I won't be able to sleep until I see it
Cover up the far left and top with a hand/finger (screen size dependant).

EDIT - Step 2 - Ignore me and listen to the bloke below.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
The manager's apparent bum chin is the dividing line between the faces. The line continues up through the slight difference in beard colouration and ends with the right eye being from a different bloke.

If you look at the blown up photo you should also be able to discern where the forehead wrinkles of the bloke in the foreground end and the slightly paler skinned background guy begins.

Red_Legion

Reminds of the gif where a car suddenly appears out of nowhere at a traffic junction.

NotBrendanRodgers honest

Supports
Liverpool
The manager's apparent bum chin is the dividing line between the faces. The line continues up through the slight difference in beard colouration and ends with the right eye being from a different bloke.

If you look at the blown up photo you should also be able to discern where the forehead wrinkles of the bloke in the foreground end and the slightly paler skinned background guy begins.
:lol::lol::lol: Holy feck thank you

Giflet

It should probably be pointed out it's actually one of the Forest Green Rovers coach's face. I was more confused staring at the Swindon manager for a while, wondering exactly what was supposed to be wrong.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That sub at the rear doesn't look happy to be advertising 'Imagine cruising'.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol: It's a Chaplin tribute, I guess.

Charlie Foley

It should probably be pointed out it's actually one of the Forest Green Rovers coach's face. I was more confused staring at the Swindon manager for a while, wondering exactly what was supposed to be wrong.
Thanks! Could someone edit the title?