Sylvain Marveaux - United linked

Devil may care

Chelsea & Manchester United To Battle Paris Saint Germain For Rennes Winger Sylvain Marveaux - Report - Goal.com

Chelsea and Manchester United are the main competitors for Paris Saint Germain as the pursuit of Rennes winger Sylvain Marveaux gathers intensity, according to a report from L'Equipe.

Ligue 1 outfits Lyon and Marseille are also apparently interested in taking the highly-rated wide man away from Brittany in the summer.

The 23-year-old has impressed at Rennes this season, netting eight goals in 31 appearances.

Rated at around £8 million, Marveaux is under contract at his current club until the end of the 2010-2011 season.
Never heard of him, Interested to see what any French fans think of him.

french88devil

He's a very good player (left footed left winger, quick, strong, great abilities and pretty clever), having an outstanding season, but tbf he only performed in Ligue 1. I don't know if he has what it takes to make it at United.

Georgie Best

If I had to choose between sleeping with Miss Worl
I think winger is where our weakest cover is. It should be priority one as far as I am concerned, although I am happy to see Nani stepping up to the plate. Having competition in the squad is only healthy. Park can play out wide but he is not a natural winger. Nani and Valencia will need resting at times. Does anyone know if he is in the frame for the France national squad?

Ekeke

He's a very good player (left footed left winger, quick, strong, great abilities and pretty clever), having an outstanding season, but tbf he only performed in Ligue 1. I don't know if he has what it takes to make it at United.
Perhaps to replace Tosic then if we let him go this summer?