Synth Draft: QF1- Sjor Bepo vs EAP/RT

With players at their career peak, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I understand the following team and Zona Mista story - SEE LEFT
But I would have preferred a 1-2-2-1-3-1 tactical system TBH - SEE RIGHT
I'm not saying marketing considerations have an impact on the result of course

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I understand the following team and Zona Mista story - SEE LEFT
But I would have preferred a 1-2-2-1-3-1 tactical system TBH - SEE RIGHT
I'm not saying marketing considerations have an impact on the result of course

Does Platini have a twin?

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
In hindsight, the result should have been more close.

I can't say I have been overly impressed by Roth while Gray is rather a very nice discovery.

I voted for EAP because I had the feeling Cruyjff would benefit from a better environment than Platini and because his defence is slightly better.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Im a bit surprised that people didnt like Platini in this system, while i agree that he probably wouldnt be at GOAT level that is pretty much on pair with Pele/Maradona/Johan/Messi i believe he could "easily" reach the heights of Suarez(brilliant player dont get me wrong).
Player that i think are great/good fits for the team: Kohler, Rijsbergen, Rijkaard, Junior, Gray, Platini, Elkjaer
Players i had concerns: Ceulemans, Blankenburg, Michel
Awful fits: Higuita

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Im a bit surprised that people didnt like Platini in this system, while i agree that he probably wouldnt be at GOAT level that is pretty much on pair with Pele/Maradona/Johan/Messi i believe he could "easily" reach the heights of Suarez(brilliant player dont get me wrong).
Player that i think are great/good fits for the team: Kohler, Rijsbergen, Rijkaard, Junior, Gray, Platini, Elkjaer
yeah The thing surprising is in terms of quality it's relatively similar.

Enigma_87

You know who
Aye I think I share some of those going for Edgar. Think a wingback type instead of Michel could've been better fit and Ceulemans/Platini was a bit of a misfit.

I'm not sure Laudrup/Cruyff is a great fit either but the quality in Edgar's attack (individual) just edged it for me.