Physio vs Skizzo
Ecstatic vs EAP/RT
2mufc0 vs Onenil
green_smiley vs Pat

Enigma_87

You know who
Now the fun part:

Drafting Award

Following the initial drafting a vote will be taken to determine who wins the Best Drafter Award. Each manager will rank the top three squads that he think were drafted the best (excluding his own). Three points will be assigned to 1st place, two points for 2nd place and one point for 3rd place. These will be sent to a neutral who will then reveal the results.

Please each manager/team send to me and @harms over PM the Best Drafter Award nominations.

Best Drafter Award

In order.

Our star staff committee of two will then calculate the votes and determine the winner. @Physiocrat will deliver the prize for the winner. :)

idmanager

@Invictus
I am ok with any day after Sunday.

@Physiocrat , would appreciate if we limit 1 game per day even if it stretches the draft.

Another suggestion would be to make it mandatory for all the 16 drafters to specify why they voted for a specific team. We can't control the others, but shouldn't be too much to expect of the drafters. Would develop discussion IMO

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
@idmanager

I think minimising the number of two games a day is a good idea to generate more discussion per thread.

Everyone, try to schedule your game for a day with no game already scheduled especially if it is a weekend.

In regards explanations for votes, explanations are encouraged but sometimes you just don't get the time to comment properly. With just fewer games per day I reckon discussion would be better.

Oaencha

@Šjor Bepo

Which day is good for you?

Also, please clarify which Maradona and Pele are in your team in your formation/line-up. I wasn't even sure which two you picked and neither of us want the genuine feedback to be lost within pages of Buffongate v2.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@Šjor Bepo

Which day is good for you?

Also, please clarify which Maradona and Pele are in your team in your formation/line-up. I wasn't even sure which two you picked and neither of us want the genuine feedback to be lost within pages of Buffongate v2.
any day after monday

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
17-Sep:
18-Sep: 2mufc0 vs onenil
19-Sep: Physio vs Skizzo
20-Sep: EAP/RT vs Ecstatic
21- Sep:

Oaencha

18-Sep: 2mufc0 vs onenil
19-Sep: Physio vs Skizzo
20-Sep: EAP/RT vs Ecstatic
21- Sep: Sjor vs Oeancha

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
My first attempt at following in the footsteps of draft community giants @Šjor Bepo @Joga Bonito @harms, and making one of those 'all touches' videos. An excellent performance from Waddle in one of the most important matches of his career. He was one of the best players on the pitch in a compelling match. England started off playing 5-3-2 with Parker and Pearce as wing backs, so Waddle was playing in a slightly unaccustomed role in a 3 man midfield for much of the match, before they switched back to 4-4-2 in search of the equaliser. In any case he popped up all over the place over the course of the match..

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
My first attempt at following in the footsteps of draft community giants @Šjor Bepo @Joga Bonito @harms, and making one of those 'all touches' videos. An excellent performance from Waddle in one of the most important matches of his career. He was one of the best players on the pitch in a compelling match. England started off playing 5-3-2 with Parker and Pearce as wing backs, so Waddle was playing in a slightly unaccustomed role in a 3 man midfield for much of the match, before they switched back to 4-4-2 in search of the equaliser. In any case he popped up all over the place over the course of the match..

Great stuff. Such a classy footballer who has always been underrated by the English. That 80s generation was miles ahead of the overrated golden generation technically.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Yes just had really busy days mate. Was actually going to submit the write up soonish so can go ahead today or any day after Monday. Just would prefer to avoid Sunday as we are playing.
I can easily submit something today but won't be available until 6pm tonight..