Tactical analysis of Ronaldo leading Man Utd forward line....

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Cavani will be in Uruguay all season, just mutually agree to terminate the contract and let him go where he wants. #7 available and a slot to be the main striker. Not like Martial does much more work defensively.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Real talk though, if Cavani goes I could definitely see the logic. If Cavani doesn't go then bringing in another attacker (even Ronaldo) when we're crying out for midfielders would be insane.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Real talk though, if Cavani goes I could definitely see the logic. If Cavani doesn't go then bringing in another attacker (even Ronaldo) when we're crying out for midfielders would be insane.
I think I'd rather have Cavani at City than Ronaldo, think he'd fit into our team pretty seamlessly

Idxomer

Huge mistake from Ole, this is arguably worse than signing Sanchez in his prime.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Huge mistake from Ole, this is arguably worse than signing Sanchez in his prime.
If you haven’t got a clue, I can see how you’ve come to that assumption

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Even if he stays he's probably playing a good chunk for Uruguay which means he's in quarantine pretty much until December. So it makes sense in that way.

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
City have declared that they won't be signing Ronaldo.

So that explains Ole's confident tone. This hugely improves you lot.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
De Gea
AWB Varane Maguire Shaw
McFred
Sancho Bruno Pogba
GOAT
:devil::devil::devil:

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I agree, but given the buzz right now some things seem more important. The thought of us stopping the previously unthinkable by signing him ourselves, and screwing City in the process, is simply priceless

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Let's keep it simple. Sancho, Bruno, Pogba behind Ronaldo with 50 assists and Ronaldo with 50 goals.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Pretty sure most of Cavani’s Instagram posts recently have been about us and his chant, and family stuff. One post about the internationals which didn’t even say anything other than a few confused questions marks and he doesn’t want to be here, should be released. This forum is so quick to turn on players these days

Ronaldo isn’t what we need, although taking him for a year wouldn’t be the worst thing but we have carried players in the past who were over the hill and it didn’t help us massively.

largelyworried

The problem all summer though has been, which midfielder? The issue in our midfield is more about a lack of compatible players rather than an outright lack of quality. We need either a Kante style hustler or a Jorginho style playmaker, or preferably both. Most of the players we've seen on the market have been more box-to-boxers, who may well be better than Fred and McT, but not by enough to make it worthwhile, and won't solve the conundrum we have with our other players. If there was a storming DM on the market this would be a poor priority, but there isn't. So its not like its derailing our plans.

Anyway, I think Martial is the odd one out here rather than Cavani.