Taken

Rooney24

just seen it for the first time. Liam Neeson is a bad motherfecker in it! Clearly you dont take his daughter then say good luck, he will find you...hook your ass up to the grid and wait till the electric company cuts you off.

Biscuit1871

I actually didn't enjoy it that much. Thought some of the acting was atrocious.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I like it because it's 50 minutes or so of Liam Neeson beating the feck out of everyone who gets in the way.
exactly, loved the film. might watch it tomorrow actually, i got it on dvd ages ago for 7 quid, fecking bargain to see liam neeson just kick the fecking crap out of everyone he comes across

Rooney24

when he makes that home made electric chair.....just fecking evil shit!!

MUFCgal

I loved this film. I like how he says on the phone to the bad guys 'I will find you', then when he does eventually get them he says 'I told you I'd find you'. Then he proceeds to knock their shite in :D

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

championo

Top Stalker
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
It sounded like bluff right? But hell...Dude brought fire, rain and shit on the guys

Ixion

Great film. Love the bit where his french buddy tries to shoot him but hes already emptied the bullets, class.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
My favorite part is when he
shoots his friend's wife in the arm
It's great. He has something he has to do, and if anybody gets in his way, he's fecking their shit up. He didn't pull punches, he didn't show mercy.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Just watched it for the first time.

feck me Liam Neeson is the fecking man.

Alex

I really didn't think it was that good, certainly not a bad film, but I was going in expecting something top notch and it just flat out wasn't.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
Going to be a sequel apparently........

How on earth are they gonna make a sequel?

"Oh Sir, we're sorry to have to say this, but your daughter has been kidnapped, again..".

wr8_utd

:'(
Brilliant movie.

The action imo was much better than the last 2-3 bond movies and as good as Bourne Ultimatum if not better.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
The best thing about Taken was that it has "taken" (excuse the pun) everyone by surprise. One of the most under hyped movies of 2009.

I think initially it was a "straight to dvd" release and only after people took note and it became popular, did they release it on the circuit.

The greatest movies are always the ones who catch you when you least expect it & the worst are normally the over hyped ones who never lives up to expectation. Think "war of the worlds" etc.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Great film.

Thought it was a bit odd how he terrorized a massive gang, ripped a country apart, infiltrated a human trafficking ring on just about every level from street to business men, killed many very wealthy guys, and yet avoided capture, arrest and multiple death penalties.

Not only did he not get arrested, save his daughter and kill his enemies, but he also managed to secure the future bang with a singer.

Liam Neeson, maybe not such a good husband, but a great father.

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
I've not seen it yet, but I have a friend that thinks that Liam Neeson is the manliest man in the world in it.
It's Hollywood folklore that Neeson has a freakishly large cock btw. A frighteningly huge cock. He has to tape it to his leg apparently. Have you ever seen Liam Neeson wearing shorts in a film?

SATA

Some kind of family Liam has. Taking turns to be kidnapped in each series. Part 1 is still the best but the way he was allowed to do anything he wanted in Paris and then Albania (was it?) was hilarious