Takeover Latest | Home Win Vs. Luton | International Break | WSL - United Hour Podcast

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nik(@Rood) and Jamie(@Vault Dweller) are here to discuss the supposedly impending 25% takeover by Sir Jim Ratcliffe. They outline what they're hoping for, what we're likely to see and most importantly, when we can expect it to happen.
They also talk about the international break, Scott McTerminator, a win over Luton, a loss away in Copenhagen and also review United Women's disappointing derby defeat to Man City at Old Trafford. Finally they preview our tricky upcoming trips to Everton and Galatasary.

https://twitter.com/United_Hour

What are your thoughts, troops?

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! Any questions or thoughts for next time?

Great episode lads. Completely agree with the comments about McT. I think he is valuable as a squad player and he has the mentality you need in a squad. Mourinho aluded to the same.

Great episode lads. Completely agree with the comments about McT. I think he is valuable as a squad player and he has the mentality you need in a squad. Mourinho aluded to the same.

Ye Jose loved him and even invented the McTominay Award! If his ability matched his mentality then he'd be our captain by now

@That'sHernandez doesn't agree apparently

@Lyng @Vault Dweller McTominay has only shown up for three games since the 6-3 defeat against Man City last season.

He has a tendency to hide which is why I dont see him as a starter, but he is valuable to have on the bench and in the squad. I also dont really agree with the critique he has got after the Everton match. I counted quite a few interceptions and tackles where he broke down a potential Everton counter. Like I said I dont think he is starting 11 material, but we need lads on the bench with the right mentality and energy and he has that, and he is a goal threat.