Talented young gun Brad's aiming for the big time

oskarutd

Talented young gun Brad's aiming for the big time

EYE ON THE BALL. Young Brad Lyons, who travelled to Anfield on Monday.BM34-070SC.

ADVERTISEMENT
Visiting Anfield wouldn't be top of most young Manchester United fans' priorities.
But then, Brad Lyons isn't like most young boys.
The hugely-talented lad from Ballymoney is currently in Liverpool training with the English Premiership giants' academy squads.
And it won't end there for the 11-year old as he then moves on to Blackburn Rovers for a trial, followed by Aston Villa for another period.

And with his first year at Ballymoney High School also looming large on the horizon, it's a hectic time for young Brad.

He set off for Merseyside with his father Alan on Monday for a second spell on trial with Liverpool. The last time he was over back in May went brilliantly for the youngster who returned to Ballymoney sporting a Reds top with his name on the back, much to the bemusement of his fellow United supporters!

Now he's heading back but not before turning out for his boyhood heroes.
"Brad's been doing really well," said his dad. "He captained Manchester United under-11s two weeks ago and scored four goals that day!
"He did well last time he was in Liverpool - so much so that they wanted him back as soon as he could.

"He'll be there until Friday and then it's on to Blackburn Rovers for a trial with them.
"He'll then go to Aston Villa for a few days before heading home to get ready for the start of school.

"He's also been over to Southampton for a week so it's been a really hectic time for him but he's enjoyed it all.
"I think he enjoyed playing for United best of all but he's made the most of all the opportunities.

"While we're over these two weeks we've been invited to see a couple of Premiership matches which will be a real thrill.
"We're taking in the Blackburn v Hull City game and then Aston Villa against Liverpool so that'll be great.

"It's great that he's been given this chance to show what he can do and I think he's acquited himself brilliantly everywhere he's gone."
Young Brad was a regular for Riada Soccer School for the past two seasons, making it to the Northern Ireland Boys Cup Final last year.

However, he's decided to move on this season and has been training with Linfield under-13s ahead of the new season.
After winning the Doherty Cup with the Model back in May, it's clear this is a young fella with a big future in football.

link

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Can't see him making it unless he bulks up a bit tbh

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Glasses, dorky hair and a Liverpool top. Back in the day I'd shove his head in the toilet.