Maehle-‐-------Bonucci-------Maguire-----Zinchenko
--------------------Locatelli------Pogba------------------------
Sarabia--------------------------------------------------Sterling
--------------------Benzema----Ronaldo----------------------

padr81

Supports
Man City
-------------------------Pickford---------------------------
Di Lorenzo---Stones--Maguire--Spinazzola ---- Went for the English core 3 because 0 goals conceded. LB was a doozy between Zinchenko, Shaw, Spinazzola
------------------------Locatelli----------------------------
------------------KDB----------Wijnaldum-------------
-Sterling--------------------------------------Forsberg
---------------------------Ronaldo-------------------------

Potentially move Sterling left and Sarabia right binning Forsberg but I felt shoehorning Raheem right for Forsberg was the call. Harsh on Lukaku but he ain't benching CR7.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Wijnaldum and Forsberg are good shouts.

OleBoiii

I think some of the stand out performers are out already so they will probably not make the final cut a few weeks from now.

Pogba did really well for France. Forsberg was great for Sweden. De Bruyne came in and transformed Belgium into a good team only to get injured again(not sure how long he's out). Gosens was amazing in the group stages.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
(according to me)

---------------------------Donnarumma------------------------
Maehle-‐-------Bonucci-------Maguire-----Zinchenko
--------------------Locatelli------Pogba------------------------
Sarabia--------------------------------------------------Sterling
--------------------Benzema----Ronaldo----------------------
He's been absolute shite apart from his two moments today, and he's playing as a centre mid :lol:

KeanoMagicHat

Donnarumma
Dumfries Kjaer Bonucci Shaw
De Bruyne Pogba Locatelli
Sterling Benzema Forsberg

Paul_Scholes18

Pickford
Maehle Stones Bonucci Spinazzola
Höjbjerg Xhaka
Wijnaldum
Sterling Forsberg
Lukaku

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Donnarumma
Dumfries - Bonucci - Maguire - Spinazzola
Pogba - Barella - Xhaka
Forsberg - Lukaku - Ronaldo

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Pickford
Maehle - Bonnuci - Maguire - spinazzola
Locatelli - Xhaka - pogba
Damsgaard
Schick - benzema

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Any team without jorginho is not worth.Fulcrum of a side on its way to win the tournament.;)

padr81

Supports
Man City
He's been absolute shite apart from his two moments today, and he's playing as a centre mid :lol:
He played LWB for pretty much the entire tournie with Mykolenko pushing in. His position very much depends on how much of the ball Ukraine are having. Pretty much his Guardiola role, moving in the area between LB and CM.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Donnarumma
Maehle Stones Kjaer(c) Spinazzola
Xhaka Soucek DeBruyne
Sterling Schick Morata

V.O.

He played LWB for pretty much the entire tournie with Mykolenko pushing in. His position very much depends on how much of the ball Ukraine are having. Pretty much his Guardiola role, moving in the area between LB and CM.
He's been playing as a left sided number 8 in a midfield three. He's drifted wide to stick a few crosses in now and then. If you want to compare it to a City player, he's trying to do the De Bruyne role on the other side. He's not been very good at it.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pickford
Maehle Stones Bonnuci Spinazzola
Jorginho
De Bruyne Pogba
Forsberg Schick Sterling​

I know Maehle has been playing on the left but he’s right footed & there’s been no outstanding right back so far, aside from Dumfries perhaps.

V.O.

Pickford
Jorginho
De Bruyne Pogba

I know Maehle has been playing on the left but he’s right footed & there’s been no outstanding right back so far, aside from Dumfries perhaps.
Been a strangely great tournament for LB/LWBs. Spinazzola isn't a bad shout for player of the tournament so far and Maehle isn't miles behind. Shaw has probably been England's best player and Gosens had the game of his life against Portugal. Thorgan Hazard is nominally playing there as well and started Belgium's comeback against Denmark and decided their game against Portugal.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Been a strangely great tournament for LB/LWBs. Spinazzola isn't a bad shout for player of the tournament so far and Maehle isn't miles behind. Shaw has probably been England's best player and Gosens had the game of his life against Portugal. Thorgan Hazard is nominally playing there as well and started Belgium's comeback against Denmark and decided their game against Portugal.
No shout for Neco Williams? :wenger: :(

edit: ah I missed the L part

AndyMUFC

Pickford
Dumfries - Bonucci - Maguire - Spinazzola
Pogba - Jorginho - Forsberg
Sarabia - Ronaldo - Sterling

V.O.

No shout for Neco Williams? :wenger: :(

edit: ah I missed the L part
To be fair, he did get shunted out there against Italy and did ok against Bernadeschi for about 10 minutes... then Mancini noticed we had two right footed players on that flank and shoved Chiesa out there to run past their weak side every time he got the ball and he had a mare for the rest of the game. :(

sincher

Pickford
Jorginho
De Bruyne Pogba

Coufal has also been very good I think.

sincher

He's been playing as a left sided number 8 in a midfield three. He's drifted wide to stick a few crosses in now and then. If you want to compare it to a City player, he's trying to do the De Bruyne role on the other side. He's not been very good at it.
He has been very good in all their matches. No idea what you have been watching.

LB was tough though with Shaw, Spinnazola and Maehle all being worth a place. Hoping Shaw will be the pick by the end of the tournie.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
To be fair, he did get shunted out there against Italy and did ok against Bernadeschi for about 10 minutes... then Mancini noticed we had two right footed players on that flank and shoved Chiesa out there to run past their weak side every time he got the ball and he had a mare for the rest of the game. :(
Yes he had a real tough time of a tournament, same as when he was put in against Denmark :(

agree with your initial post though, a lot of them have been fantastic

Andersonson

Pickford has to be there
Maguire and Kjær
Spinnazola and Shaw, can't decide.
Hazard jr, Schick, Mæhle and Zuber.

Alot of surprises really

Pickford
Dumfries Kjaer Maguire Spinnazola
Jorginho
Locatelli---------Pogba
Forsberg
Lukaku------Schick
Subs: Hradecky, Maehle, Shaw, Renato, Wijnaldum, Ronaldo, Benzema

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Im doing it current but with a realistic shot at what the ending might be, so can't have players who got knocked out in the round of 16 or group stage tbh. Harsh on Pogba, Forsberg and Ronaldo who would be in otherwise, but it is how it is for me. Too early of a knockout.

Courtois
Coufal Bonucci Kjaer Mehle
Locatelli Xhaka Pedri
Sterling Schick Damsgaard​

England - 1
Belgium - 1
Czech Republic - 2
Italy - 2
Switzerland - 1
Denmark - 3
Spain - 1
Ukraine - 0 (wouldn't argue with zinchenko being in for today though)

In reality, still too soon. 3 more rounds to be played.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Donnarumma Di Lorenzo Florenzi Bonucci Chiellini Spinazzola Jorginho Verratti Locatelli Barella Pessina Berardi Immobile Insigne Chiesa Belotti Raspadori Sirigu Acerbi Bastoni Emerson Cristante Toloi Castrovilli Meret Benzema

Just pick 11 :drool:

kudiak

Supports
Semen Padang FC
Pickford
Maehle - Kjaer - Maguire - Spinazzola/Shaw
Sterling/De Bruyne - Pogba/Hojberg - Locatelli - Forsberg/Zhincenko
Schick - Lukaku

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Pickford
Jorginho
De Bruyne Pogba

Think I fully agree with this one apart from Courtois over Pickford and Pedri or Locatelli over KDB. Sterling shouldn't be in for general play but he has been decisive with his goals so there's that. Stones over Maguire because he played every game for a defence that's yet to concede. Shaw unlucky to miss out but Spinazzola has been great.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Maguire was such a beast last night, it will be tough to ignore him even after missing the first couple of games.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Shaw has been pretty average this tournament, Maguire didn't play in the first few games, they look pretty biased to me! Sterling should be the only English player, the rest have just been average or haven't had enough minutes.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Shaw has been pretty average this tournament, Maguire didn't play in the first few games, they look pretty biased to me! Sterling should be the only English player, the rest have just been average or haven't had enough minutes.
Eyyy he’s arguably been England’s best player. Set up both goals last night.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
What game were you watching? Grealish set up the second, Shaw did well for the first but had a poor first half and didn't even play the first game..
Grealish set up the second due to a great through ball into him from Shaw. He’s created the most chances for England in this tournament and been rock solid in defence. He was excellent yesterday.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Grealish set up the second due to a great through ball into him from Shaw. He’s created the most chances for England in this tournament and been rock solid in defence. He was excellent yesterday.
Most papers/ sites rated him a 6 for the game yesterday, I rate him as a player but don't think he's had as good a tournament as he is capable of but I don't think it helps that the LW is constantly changing either

slored1

Pickford
Maehle (has to be in) - Stones - Bonucci - Spinazzola
Pedri - Pogba (not balanced but who cares)
Forsberg - De Bruyne
Schick - Lukaku

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Any team without jorginho is not worth.Fulcrum of a side on its way to win the tournament.;)
italy will get knocked out against austria. they’re seriously underestimating them.