Teemu Eino Antero Pukki

Irrational.

Reminds me of Michu who once played for Swansea. Had one huge purple patch and people were going crazy over him before he returned back to baseline.

Based Adnan

Reminds me of Michu who once played for Swansea. Had one huge purple patch and people were going crazy over him before he returned back to baseline.
Michu had a recurring ankle issue after his 22 goal season which he never recovered from eventually retiring at 30. He was a far far better player.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Nice! Pukki and Messi to fight it out in the MLS.

@top1whoisman who do you think will be next Pukki? Forss? You always seem to have some decent players in the Championship, or maybe it's just because we had a couple of years with no PL on TV and my only alternative was to watch the first division with Kuqi, Forssell, Jääskeläinen etc on Yle :lol:
Sorry, I had missed this completely.

Yeah there was an era where we had multiple decent players in the PL and/or Championship. Not so much anymore.

Considering Pukki & Pohjanpalo are still our main strikers I’d say there are no obvious top strikers on the horizon. Some decent ones sure, but no-one of PL quality.

But we’ve got plenty of young players in PL academies so who knows.

Our youth teams are not doing that great either. We tend to produce decent solid team players but a top talent comes along once in a decade, if that.