Ten Hag Players

SER19

You can critcise his coaching and our lack of progress this season- but for all the criticism of Ten Hags signings, give me 10 more of them instead of some of the weak spirited rubbish that has stained the club post ferguson.

Just look at Antony after that goal- tell me it isnt a guy you want to see turn things around. He's been absolutely awful this season but has he done a sancho, or even a rashford, or does he ever strop around.

Fernandes, Ten Hags captain, is infuriating at times, but he left blood, sweat and tears on the pitch today.

Onana, Martinez, Casemiro are all winners.

Then the young guys Ten Hag has brought in - Garnacho, Mainoo and Hojlund. They epitomise everything I like about United.

All in all, the players I'd consider Ten Hag players are the ones I like to support and see get moments like that. You can see the players that buy into it too. Dalot for example.

Keep all the di maria, lukaku, sancho, pogba, lingard shit away from United, and get more personalities like these over the next few windows.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
I think ETH would consider Rashford his player. He's always backed him, no matter the situation. You can't leave him out because his behaviour doesn't match your MO.

Ricardo de la Vega

Interesting point; either he does like to buy these strong characters who really want to be resilient and bounce back from setbacks - if so - great - or our circumstances have just been so terrible that we HAVE a lot of players needing to fight back from adversity - Antony's reaction was very like Hjolund's first league goal in front of the Stretford End wasn't it - seeming to say "Look I belong here".

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Look at Jadon Sancho and tell me he isnt rangnick's player (we need other scapegoat)

Irwin99

If he stays then he'd better get some more of the right players in because if he's committed to this style of play you need that attitude and you need the physicality. A core of Dalot, Martinez, Hojlund, Garnacho, Mainoo and Onana is promising though.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
One thing the team needs is fitter players with more durability.

Garnacho was absolutely incredible today, up and down the pitch non-stop. If we had wingers and midfielders who could collectively work that hard, we’d love them even if they lost.

Rashford showed his fight today, but does he do that in 2 weeks? And then a week after that? Who knows.