Tennis 2019

wr8_utd

:'(
Nadal serving to stay in the set. Can see Medvedev break again like he did in the last set.
Nadal just feels the nerves way too much.

wr8_utd

That error at 40-15 is unforgiveable. And then at deuce.
Medvedev to win the title now.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The momentum's all one way at the moment. Nadal has dropped a couple of points at vital moments and it seemed like those got to him for longer than usual. Medvedev seems like he can hit anything at the moment.

It's going to be quite a set this.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
This was supposed to be over since about an hour ago, Nadal had loads of chances to be home and dry in the 3rd set, instead here we are in a 5th and I have to be at work in the morning.

Happy 5th folks, I’m shutting down for the night or I’ll spend tomorrow morning fighting off sleep at work, just like Nadal has spent the night fighting off an easy win.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Medvedev is just playing much better than in the first and second set. Fair play to the guy if he manages to come back and win this.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
My key stat at the end of the fourth set is break points converted:

Medvedev 4/10
Nadal 4/16

Horrible from Nadal, you don’t miss so many important points in a final, he’s been here so many times, he should know that. Fair play to Medvedev for digging in on those points.

wr8_utd

Nadal is completely rattled. He just doesn't miss the kind of shots he's missing.

wr8_utd

Need another break. I just don't trust Rafa to keep his nerve for two more service games.