Terribly dressed footballers

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Lets face it money and football seems to lead to some pretty peculiar sartorial arrangements. Today I saw this photograph of Kalvin Phillips and immediately assumed he was doing dress up for a charity fundraiser; but no, apparently giant orange footbags and clown pockets are a thing????

I know there'll be countless other atrocities so figured we might have a thread of 'em.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Lets face it money and football seems to lead to some pretty peculiar sartorial arrangements. Today I saw this photograph of Kalvin Phillips and immediately assumed he was doing dress up for a charity fundraiser; but no, apparently giant orange footbags and clown pockets are a thing????

I know there'll be countless other atrocities so figured we might have a thread of 'em.
Good God

Nero

I'm all for live and let live, but a twat is a twat.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I saw a few photos from the Grammys last night and its just car crash stuff.
Modern celerity types and how they dress is just a fecking mystery - they all deserve a slap

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I saw a few photos from the Grammys last night and its just car crash stuff.
Modern celerity types and how they dress is just a fecking mystery - they all deserve a slap
It's not particularly modern, some celebrities have generally dressed in the craziest ways. They are clearly consuming more than food and water.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fashion is just one of those things, the further you’re into it, the weirder it becomes.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Class of ‘92 - awful

They were born middle aged men

*excluding Becks

Raw

What the absolute feck is that. I've seen some shockers but that takes the cake.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Dele Alli has always had a shocking fashion sense.

SER19

No excuse for being that wealthy and looking so poor. Phillips' is among the worst I've ever seen and call me shallow but itd make me reluctant to want him at United in a world where hes good enough. No especially well balanced man wears that

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Charles N'Zogbia seemingly liked to turn up to training at Villa in some pretty odd outfits too.

To N'Zogbia defense what he is wearing is typical of the african Sape culture. It's not actually odd.

Hughes35

I heard about these shoes this morning and everybody saying how horrific they were..... I've got so say I thought it would be an overaction.

I was very wrong. WTF are they?? That is absolutely awful.