Testing of Cosmetic products on Animals to potentially be allowed in UK again.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
https://www.theguardian.com/science...osmetic-ingredients-for-first-time-since-1998

You know when your read articles and can actually see the country going backwards in time?

It’s enough knowing about Government funded dog-breeding centres for testing, but now knowing they’re going to allowed products that have exclusively cosmetic uses to be tested on animals makes me sick!
They're trying to hide behind the EU doing something similar. If only we had a way of taking back power from the EU so we could make our own decisions.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Is this because they are thinking they might have to reclassify some of their target audience as something other human due to the amount of plastic in them, and want to be sure it still works on them?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Dolled up monkeys to do the open jobs that people kicked out by brexit cannot. I see where you’re going Boris. I for one look forward to getting served in a cafe by a monkey

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Sickening, and I fully support active protest and sabotage at any facilities taking part in it, harassment and targeting of any politician complicit in it and any retailer selling the products.