Thank you Mkhi

Zoo

Shame it didn’t work out but his contribution in the EL particularly should be appreciated.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Seemed like a great bloke with a very tough background. Thanks for the work, goals and moments. Shame it never worked out. Wish him all the best with the rest of his career.

MichaelRed

Yea, thanks for winning us the final trophy we had on our bucketlist :) Shame he couldn't pull the same level in the league.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Wish him the best. Was always a total pro for us and it just didn't work out.

Canagel

Goodbye Mkhi. I won't forget your contribution in our quest to win the only trophy our club hadn't won before. Good luck to him at Arsenal and I hope he smashes it against everyone except United.

Stacks

I kinda feel for him having to leave United so soon and being bundled into the deal for his replacement. Must be very disappointing and I say thank you for accepting the swap deal as he could easily dig his heels in.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I'm sure he'll do well at Arsenal. The pressure isn't as intense there to perform and might well return to his Dortmund levels.

el3mel

Thanks for the goals in Europe League and that scorpion kick against Sunderland. Can't wish him good luck with Arsenal though.

TehRed

Cheers Mkhi, shame it didn't work out better. I'm glad you won some trophies with us, and you've helped this wonderful situation to happen too.

engulfing

Pity it didn't work out. I thought it was a fantastic signing for us when it was first mooted. Hope he does well at arsenal, just not against us.

siw2007

Big thank you Mikhi for your contribution to the club over the last season and a half.
Shame it didnt work out better but he will always be remembered for his scorpion kick along with his important goals in the Europa League last year.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He seems like a nice guy and was a big reason why we won the Europa Cup. Cheers and good luck!

Skip to my Lou

Thank you Mhiki! I had the pleasure of watching you in that EL final last year. Alot of that win was because of you. Nothing but well wishes and respect!
I for one will miss you at OT, and good luck in Arsenal.

Krakle

Thanks for helping us reach the Champions League!

Good luck.

Nick7

He might have underwhelmed.

He might have been dropped continuously by Jose.

He might have a name that a lot of us struggle to spell.

But he loved United.

And he loved Rachel.

He's a good guy in my book.
:lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Good luck to him, will be surprised if he's a huge success but stranger things have happened.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Thanks for helping us win the Europa League. Good luck at Arsenal.

Martia11

I am hoping he does well as long as it is not against us and Arsenal don't win anything. We should be really thankful to him for his contributions and who can forget that scorpion kick. It was his dream to play for us and atleast he lived it, far more than many can say. Bye, Armenian Prince.

Skubah

He tried his best but sadly it was not the right fit for him.

Hope it goes well for him as he was a fantastic professional and came across a down to earth and real genuine lad.

Thanks for the Trophy Mhiki! All the best!