Thanks for trying

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
With the Voldemort thread. Feel like all jokes aside you did a good job trying with it tonight.

Are we still allowed to chat in the general about it as long as we’re being civil?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
With the Voldemort thread. Feel like all jokes aside you did a good job trying with it tonight.

Are we still allowed to chat in the general about it as long as we’re being civil?
I’d say hold your thoughts for now. People are looking to vent after the cup final

Reactions: moses

Flying high

I won't add any controversy here, but given the club will be forced into some form of action over the coming weeks, I bet they have been monitoring social media to get a taste of the mood.

I don't know if that thread will have helped of course. But maybe try again in a few days when we've all had a chance to take a breath... perhaps not next Saturday, though :(

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I won't add any controversy here, but given the club will be forced into some form of action over the coming weeks, I bet they have been monitoring social media to get a taste of the mood.

I don't know if that thread will have helped of course. But maybe try again in a few days when we've all had a chance to take a breath... perhaps not next Saturday, though :(
We will in due course.