That Back Pass

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
The most blatant back pass in the history of football was completely ignored 2 minutes into the game, unbelievable. Despite the ref and his teams’ best efforts, England rose above the cheating. Congratulations lads.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Let's not forget the blatant pen that Kane should have got before, the free kick that should not have been a free kick and the constant fouling.

Sylar

Number of T-shirt pulls to break a counter that Denmark got away with too

It's like Denmark were playing thiago fernando and Lucas...

DoomSlayer

Yeah, I felt the ref was on Denmark's side most of the game, so the whole bitching about the penalty is so hypocritical and hilarious at the same time. :lol:

Djemba-Djemba

The absolute constant fouls from Denmark to stop a counter attack was infuriating. It was like playing against a team of Fernandinhos.

Delaney did one after about 15 seconds and it just carried on for another 2 hours or so.

Ref was awful.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Are people actually upset over not being recognized for a glorious win in extra time against a team whose best player dropped dead in the first match?

tomaldinho1

Number of T-shirt pulls to break a counter that Denmark got away with too

It's like Denmark were playing thiago fernando and Lucas...
Delaney took over Thiago’s amnesty from sending offs last night

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it’s all just projection. shithouse is as shithouse does, my friend. most of our lads came back into the dressing room at each break in floods of tears because of how mean the danes had been.

my two year old even turned around to me during the first half and said “father, these scandinavians seem to be attempting to disrupt our flow and rhythm with co-ordinated and systemic fouling, carried out both in turn and in unison. i rather hope the officials take note of this and deal with the manner both presently and correctly. it is rather infuriating.”

half way through the second half “alas, father, it seems my pleas have fallen upon deaf ears and the adjudicators have been bewitched by the great danes and are letting them away with murder. murder most foul. it would be karmaic if england were to be the victors due to a perceived referring error.”

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The level of refereeing is overall bad on this Euro. They are not hurting teams aspirations on purpose, they are just plain bad referees overall. A good example, and speaking against my own team, Palhinha not being sent off against Belgium was terrible. He got away making rough fouls all game.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
That's why I got my laser pen out to be honest
:lol:
it’s all just projection. shithouse is as shithouse does, my friend. most of our lads came back into the dressing room at each break in floods of tears because of how mean the danes had been.

my two year old even turned around to me during the first half and said “father, these scandinavians seem to be attempting to disrupt our flow and rhythm with co-ordinated and systemic fouling, carried out both in turn and in unison. i rather hope the officials take note of this and deal with the manner both presently and correctly. it is rather infuriating.”

half way through the second half “alas, father, it seems my pleas have fallen upon deaf ears and the adjudicators have been bewitched by the great danes and are letting them away with murder. murder most foul. it would be karmaic if england were to be the victors due to a perceived referring error.”
:lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The pen on Henderson in extra time was even more of a penalty too, but for some reason he just waved it away.

While we can feel a little fortunate for the Sterling penalty, that was more than evened up over the whole match.

The absolute constant fouls from Denmark to stop a counter attack was infuriating. It was like playing against a team of Fernandinhos.

Delaney did one after about 15 seconds and it just carried on for another 2 hours or so.

Ref was awful.
the only reason England didn’t beat Denmark in 90 mins was because the players wanted to give the fans value for money.

With the Danish spending a good 20 mins faking injury, management decided to go to extra time.

Siorac

You have a talent for writing children's dialogue. It's just so authentic.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I honestly thought it was more of an interception then a backpass at the time but I'd have to see it again.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
You have a talent for writing children's dialogue. It's just so authentic.
i will hold my hands up to a little embellishment. i am actually referred to as “my paternal patriarch” but i knew this would not be understood by the people of other lesser educated and brainy nations that read this forums, so i had to change it.

Siorac

i will hold my hands up to a little embellishment. i am actually referred to as “my paternal patriarch” but i knew this would not be understood by the people of other lesser educated and brainy nations that read this forums, so i had to change it.
My children are required to call me "Oh Hallowed Progenitor whose mighty seed brought forth the blessing of life"

OverratedOpinion

Our proud English lions have roared their way to glory despite the whole continent conspiring to stop us. It's inspirational, pickers and the lads need statues.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
My children are required to call me "Oh Hallowed Progenitor whose mighty seed brought forth the blessing of life"
very good. may your girth and englishness shine on.