That Fred booking

kiristao

Fred could have been booked for the first challenge but the ball fell to a spurs player so the move continued and Fred went on to make another bookable tackle.
Always wondered if the ref can send a player off by showing them 2 yellows at one time after having played an advantage.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yes, it’s been done before. Can’t remember when though and can’t be arsed to Google it for you.

Ralaks

Happened in the danish league last year, very similar situation to Fred today.

I feel like he was lucky, both fouls clear yellows

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
The thought did occur to me, having seen cnuty Cakir send off Baird as mentioned above. Fred also kicked the ball away, so literally 3 bookable offences within the space of about 5 seconds. Stuart Atwell wouldn't have had the balls to send him off though but make no mistake that he was lucky

Robertd0803

Happened to Wes Brown at Anfield in 2005/2006 I think.

Memorys a bit hazy but commited 2 fouls in the same passage of play and got 2 yellows.

El Zoido

Fred could have been booked for the first challenge but the ball fell to a spurs player so the move continued and Fred went on to make another bookable tackle.
Always wondered if the ref can send a player off by showing them 2 yellows at one time after having played an advantage.
He could also have been booked a third time for kicking the ball away afterwards.

redrobed

The FA hates Utd. If there was an opportunity to send off one of my players they would have.

miked99

It happened relatively recently in the PL, two or three years ago I think. Can't remember the specifics though

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The first foul was a yellow but it was Fernandinho-esque in that he made it look "accidental" enough, the second was blatant.