That laser in Schmeichel's eyes

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Absolutely despicable from the English. Should the Danish FA and manager make a plea to the authorities to have the game replayed? Has any nation done this before?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I saw the footage on a tic tok video, looks totally fake. Schmeicel ended up saving the penalty and I saw nothing when it was initially shown live.

ROFLUTION

Absolutely despicable from the English. Should the Danish FA and manager make a plea to the authorities to have the game replayed? Has any nation done this before?
It's UEFA mate, they gave Denmark 2 hours to make up a decision whether to do a replay either 2 hours or 24 hours after a heartattack.

Saved it anyways. Im more annoyed about the dive. Sterling was hit by a superlaser though.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Maybe it's a weird Danish mutant thing that they do.

ROFLUTION

I saw the footage on a tic tok video, looks totally fake. Schmeicel ended up saving the penalty and I saw nothing when it was initially shown live.
TikTok! That settles it! Don't believe the mainstream media who are quoting it too?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Maybe it's a weird Danish mutant thing that they do.
I think the evidence is there. They could appeal to UEFA but I don't think they would be that childish to do so. In fact, I can't imagine a nation would ever be that salty and pathetic to do something like that. Can't think of it happening before.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Seriously mate.. This is ridiculous. :lol:

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I don't know what is going on here.

Wait was he using a laser guiding system to try and anticipate the penalty? How is he allowed to do that?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It would be great if he shot out a laser beam from his eye and exploded the fecking ball mid penalty and then launched himself out of the stadium never to be seen again.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I've just seen evidence that it was not a laser but a reflection from his jersey. Nothing to see here.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That make up really suits him.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports

I can confirm that the image in the OP was in fact a photoshop. This is the original, undoctored photograph.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Disgusting, the fan should be tracked down and banned for life. Horrible cnut.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Saw it in Asian cup. Didnt know if its also a thing for English

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
You can't buy those lasers in England as they are banned for being too powerful, so Occam's Razor says that it was the Danish fans doing it if anyone was.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Should be paired with Gold color, to send a message.

MU655

Why do people always act like only English fans ever do these things? I guess people don't watch much football.

This has actually happened loads of times in the past from other nation's fans.

MU655

Booing the national anthem of teams they're 'hosting' or shining the laser?
Both of these have been by other nation's fans in past tournaments. The booing has also happened this tournament, but, for some reason, people only pick out the times the English have done it. Selective would be the word I choose.