That Pickford challenge on Maguire

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wasn't really a push was it? more like a hand onto him to put him off balance.

Why that means that pickford can turn around and kick him in the stomach i'm not sure :confused: 2 different phases of play and for me was a clear penalty.

The silly thing is if 1 of them kicked maguires ankle while he shot it would have been a stone wall, so why not if higher?

UbicaMekogSrca

Supports
FK Sloboda
I know he is England No1, but how long before he ends someone career. Awfull stuff. What is worse he now knows that want get punished for that.

big rons sovereign

Think I've posted in another thread, Everton actually scored at old Trafford last season by fouling De gea. There's no consistency with VAR, I swear they're just making it up as they go along. Nothing would surprise me with that cretin Michael Oliver involved.

Think I've posted in another thread, Everton actually scored at old Trafford last season by fouling De gea. There's no consistency with VAR, I swear they're just making it up as they go along. Nothing would surprise me with that cretin Michael Oliver involved.
One of the big problems is that I don’t think the refs watching VAR want to overrule the man on the pitch. It’s also up to too much interpretation, and the ref on the ground doesn’t consult the on pitch screen enough.

Longshanks

Apparently Michael Oliver felt there wasnt enough contact for a penalty.

So if you brush someone's ankle, it's a penalty but a stud to the knee followed be a king fu kick to the thorax isn't?

Honestly what a mess, they don't have a clue do they, the irony is iv seen loads of pens given this season where I felt there wasnt enough contact, blatantly bought by the attacker just dropping to the floor. But they have all been given, nothing makes sense with penalty decisions anymore.

It was better before VAR at least you could understand that it's a hard job and referees will miss things and sometimes you got lucky sometimes you didn't. But now they actually review the footage and still cant get it right.