That was a brilliant game of football

Heardy

I don’t want to see any bitching or moaning after that. Honestly one of the most entertaining games I’ve seen in ages.

We could have had 10 goals and honestly should have conceded 5.

To win 6-2 against of our bitterest rivals was brilliant though.

McTominay was imperious and a joy to watch.

Kag

If you didn’t enjoy that, even while living in a perpetual state of terror and anxiety (I was!), then football isn’t for you.

Brilliant game of football, indeed.

Krits

Just said so in the match day thread. Best game of football I’ve watched in years. Amazing to watch.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Hopefully we can continue that :lol:. It was very enjoyable. Rashford looked world class. Bruno is already world class. Martial played well, but need to be more clinical. Our double pivot of Fred and Mctominay is always reliable

M Bison

Supports
York City
Yes agree, fantastic game to watch.

McT was phenomenal, was clearly fired up for it and played out of his skin.

Relieved with the win, was a bit worried about the game!

Leg-End

It’s what football should be all about, attack vs attack. So entertaining.

RUCK4444

Thank you Ole. Best game of football I’ve seen in years.

I’m going to watch it back again tomorrow and every day this coming week.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Brilliant effort from both teams & so much better than what the Manchester derby was. End to end, should’ve ended 12-6. Great stuff.

marktan

Credit to Leeds too for attacking despite having inferior players, they're on average going to lose to better teams but it makes football more fun.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Absolutely brilliant, can we play them every week?!

Imagine that with a full stadium :drool:

Oranges038

Yeap, fantastic game. Great entertainment from both sides going trying to score at every oppurtunity.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
You know, after the years of LVG and Mou shite. Just to be involved in a game like that is wonderful

prateik

I love end to end matches.. Even if we lose.. I would prefer a 6-4 loss to a 1-0 loss.

It doesnt happen often enough.. enjoy it when it does.

Siorac

Brilliant game. Shame the fans weren't there, would have been absolutely electric.
Yeah, that's the only negative really. This game deserved a packed Old Trafford.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Defensively a mess from both sides but great fun to watch.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Everything football should be after some of the shit on a stick we've watched in big games recently.

Leeds are admirable for a championship team playing in the premier league but United were levels above them in terms of class. Someone said Yaya McTominay in the pl thread and thats exactly how he played today, like peak Yaya.

dal

Could have been 15-8.

That is essentially as close a spectator gets of thinking it’s just 11vs 11 and no tactics.

Obviously there are tactics but you see what I mean.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
About time. Modern football games are so much duller than they used to be

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely bonkers that was, shame it was united as I would have enjoyed it more as a neutral :lol:

Leeds certainly force the games to be entertaining don’t they! Would take that over the city derby every day (and suits us)

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I thought it was a mixed performance but overall very good and we were good value for the win. Leeds are fully Loco though!

Red_Aaron

Brilliant watch, probably the purest game I've ever seen
Not a cynical moment in it (the booking for diving was ridiculous)

Leeds are hilarious but fair fcuks even as the goals are flying in they don't let it knock them out of their stride

We could've scored 10 today, I can't wait for the return fixture because they'll play identically and we'll destroy them at their place too - hopefully in front of of their knuckle dragging moron fans

Redlyn

That game is never happening under Mou or Lvg. Maybe we would be more solid defensively but as a spectacle this one is much better.

meamth

It was bizarre.

End to end stuff really. 26 shots from United vs 17 shot from Leeds. 1 yellow card ensuring the smooth flow of the game. 11 corners from United, 13 from Leeds.

End to end stuff. Wish football rules can encourage football games to be all about attacking.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I know just how long, intense and nasty our rivalry with Leeds has been but I have to admit i really enjoy watching this Leeds team play. I have watched all their games this season and a number of them last season too. Bielsa has made them one of the more refreshing teams to watch and even if they can be a bit naive at times I really hope they can continue in this fashion and even stay up. Never ever thought I could ever think that of a Leeds team.
I also thought how we played was awesome, Im in them minority i know but I want us to play attractive football first because the trophies eventually follow.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Without doubt the most entertaining game I have watched for years. I wasn't going to stay up to watch (on at 1130pm here) but so glad I did , it was brilliant from the first whistle to the very end and didn't let up for a minute!