The “Ole In” Brigade

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Your logic that we can shut down the Caf because you are not allowed to criticise.

Learn to use constructive criticism around Manchester United. Being impatient and wanting Ole to leave is just tearing down and polarizing.
Please quote me where I’ve used destructive criticism wrt United and/or Ole....

As my post history suggests...I’m happy to be proven wrong bud.

Listar

Getting rolled by Newcastle at Old Trafford lads.

Still going to keep wumming? Or are people going to start putting the club before their nostalgic fantasies?
Bolded part. :lol::lol:

This. Is. Manchester. United.

R'hllor

Why would you come in here and drop comments while game is still on.

He'sRaldo

Stop making it about gloating guys. No matter what opinion you have, it shouldn't be about that.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Stop making it about gloating guys. No matter what opinion you have, it shouldn't be about that.
It's starting to get annoying, isn't it?

It's impossible to have a reasonable debate with people (on either side of the fence) looking to gain one-upmanship all the time.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Watford drew a very in-form Sheffield in an away game, today

Not saying that we should not have won with them, but them being bottom of the league was given too much of significance. They have a new coach and are clearly playing much better than what their league position indicates. I am certain they will manage to not get relegated if they continue like this.

Lynty

I concede that he's probably not the right man to restore us to title winners. Despite wanting him appointed, I also concede that the appointment was too early in hindsight.

I think it's also far too early to even be talking about sacking, given our current position, the faith that the squad has in him and the mitigating factors that contributed to some of our dropped points.

To call him clueless or the worst manager in the league is obsurd. To claim he's tactical genius would be likewise (if anyone has ever said that)

His transfers, both in and out, have been beneficial for the long term health of the club at the expense of short term job security - though it was naive to think we had enough creativity in midfield (though he couldn't have predicted Pogbas injury duration)

If it is decided that he is let go in the summer and Poch brought in, I'd understand. At the present moment, with everything still to play for, it would be extremely poor management to change managers unless the squad stage mutiny

I'd like to think that I hold a reasonable opinion

matt10000

Getting rolled by Newcastle at Old Trafford lads.

Still going to keep wumming? Or are people going to start putting the club before their nostalgic fantasies?
Hahaha ffs couldnt even wait for the end of the match to start gloating. I assume you weren’t at OT then, you must have been gutted with the final result!

There are no nostalgic fantasies

dove

Watford drew a very in-form Sheffield in an away game, today

Not saying that we should not have won with them, but them being bottom of the league was given too much of significance. They have a new coach and are clearly playing much better than what their league position indicates. I am certain they will manage to not get relegated if they continue like this.
This is the exact stuff we used to laugh at Liverpool fans a few years ago. We are becoming peak RAWK.

Keefy18

Well you got that right. If Ole wasn't a former player he wouldn't have a job at a top tier club at any of the big leagues.

And no evidence that he's a poor coach? Really?
Another made up statement with zero fact attached.

I mean, Barca gave the job to Pep who had a worse CV than Ole did taking the United job. Fact.

I mean, Real gave the job to ZZ who had a worse CV than Ole did taking the United job. Fact.

Nothing like making up complete cod s*it to enforce an opinion.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Another made up statement with zero fact attached.

I mean, Barca gave the job to Pep who had a worse CV than Ole did taking the United job. Fact.

I mean, Real gave the job to ZZ who had a worse CV than Ole did taking the United job. Fact.

Nothing like making up complete cod s*it to enforce an opinion.
Pep And Zidane had the greatest start ever to a managerial career. Ole has been a manager for a long time before he came with nothing to show for it apart from 2 norwegian titles with Molde and relegation with Cardiff.

NewGlory

This is the exact stuff we used to laugh at Liverpool fans a few years ago. We are becoming peak RAWK.
Complete lack of sense of reality is what is laughable. United is not the SAF team from 2012, anymore. Hasn't been anywhere near that for the last 6 years and it will be at least couple more until recovery. Get a grip

matt10000

Pep And Zidane had the greatest start ever to a managerial career. Ole has been a manager for a long time before he came with nothing to show for it apart from 2 norwegian titles with Molde and relegation with Cardiff.
Do you realise how stupid it sounds when you use the fact that someone has won two league titles as an argument against them ffs

dove

Complete lack of sense of reality is what is laughable. United is not the SAF team from 2012, anymore. Hasn't been anywhere near that for the last 6 years and it will be at least couple more until recovery. Get a grip
Who expects us to perform to that level? Excuses for Ole are ridiculous really. We were shambolic against the worst team in the league because they are apparently not that bad because they drew at home with 6th placed just promoted team. Fecking hell.

NewGlory

Is this for fecking real? Pep and Zidane inherited top teams with Messi and Cristiano, respectively, to add extra cherries on top of the amazing squads. What the heck do you think Ole got? Stop comparing completely different situations.

Keefy18

How many Ole threads do We need?

Also

Mate, you only have to take a look at the teams that drew/won against us. Who play for them? who is their manager? and where are They now in the league? that's the reality. We lost so many points against sides that have worse players than us. Maybe you need to readjust your expectations based on those reality as well.
He addresses these issues.

The reality is we've been without our most creative outlet in Pogba for the season. The reality is our team has done a 180 in avg age and young players are inconsistent and don't know how to grind out a win or often turn losses to wins.

Crustanoid

Ole outs are continually squealing like stuck pigs, blubbering and bawling because we don’t win every game. Embarrassing. Try supporting United in the late 80s you nouveau fair weather Jessie’s. The problem is the owners, and will be until they go. In the meantime, if you’re feeling impatient, some advice: Go support Liverpool / City or PSG

NewGlory

Who expects us to perform to that level? Excuses for Ole are ridiculous really. We were shambolic against the worst team in the league because they are apparently not that bad because they drew at home with 6th placed just promoted team. Fecking hell.
And today with thrashed solidly mid-table Newcastle. In the future we will win some great games and will lose some disappointing ones. Because that is what happens when you have a young and unstable team, with severe lack of depth and holes in key positions. None of that is something Ole can fix in one or even two transfer windows.

So, what were you saying again?

90 + 5min

You do understand Poch was sacked because of all the unrest in the dressing room, no? It's nothing to do with him not being good enough. Where do you think Poch is going to end up? The Norwegian league? I don't think so. Where do you think Ole is going to end up when he's eventually sacked? The Norwegian league? That's if he is very lucky. Is the rest of the footballing world missing something that a few can't see on the caf?
I don't know if it is even worse that you get sacked because you'r failure to control dressing room or because of results. Either way, as I said a week ago. Lots of big teams are in trubble and I the only thing I see is that Poch is without a job. I wonder why. Can it be that he is maybe little bit overated in here?

If you are looking for trophies let's go for Allegri then.
Even if we would get Allegri or whoever there is no chance this team is ready for league trophy. He would need time to get the team right. We can maybe with the wisdom of Solskjaer and some quality of the players (including some arrivals) win a cup but to think we could win league with this team is crazy. Allegri would have exactly the same problem.
No @90 + 5min, what we should learn from the past 5 years is due diligence.

• A top CV is no good if the manager is completely ill-fitted to the club.
• Swapping from one manager to another with a completely different idea on how to play and run a football club is idiocy and costly.
• A punt on an old player or a Scotsman provides even worse results than a good CV.

So with that in mind I’d hope the people who run the club would target a top proven manager that fits the direction the entire club wants to go in, be patient in getting him, and in the meantime, make sure all the preparations are made to make the transition as easy as possible.

What we haven’t learnt is that we should stand by an unproven manager who after 12 months looks completely unfit for the position.
Agree.
Agree.
Disagree. You can't judge a manager because he was some player. Almost every manger has been a player in some form. Do you think Barcelona fans mind that Guardiola were their coach?

dove

And today with thrashed solidly mid-table Newcastle. In the future we will win some great games and will lose some disappointing ones. Because that is what happens when you have a young and unstable team, with severe lack of depth and holes in key positions. None of that is something Ole can fix in one or even two transfer windows.

So, what were you saying again?
That your post I initially quoted is ridiculous and probably half of RAWK are laughing their a$$es off.

Keefy18

No.

Pep managed Barca reserves for a single season, winning the reserve league.. before being given the job as Barca first team manager. End of Manager CV.

ZZ. At least had some assistant coach experience and then the B team. Then got the Real job. End of manager CV.

Ole was our reserve team coach, winning trophies. Cardiff manager and Molde Manager and won trophies there also.

Facts are facts.

Pep and ZZ were complete and utter unknowns and nothing but sentimental appointments it can be argued.

Crustanoid

Another idiot with “I am a better fan than you” mentality.
Never

If you are post-93, you should get used to ropey performances, runs of games with dodgy results and wholly disappointing seasons. When we do finally triumph one day, you’ll feel much better for it. Imagine how Liverpool fans will feel when they finally win the league this season.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I "love" that. Everything is about Ole with them. If you don't think that Ole is the best thing for this club you are glory hunter and shit like that.
I understand "Ole in" fans who are those "everything is great" type of people. They are just too positive and too romantic people so i respect that.
But those who talk shit about Jones, Lingard, Young, Matic and some other United player and who talked shit about Moyes, Lvg and Jose and then on Ole threads call us (Ole out brigade) shit fans because we don't support Ole...well those guys are hypocritical bunch.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Do you realise how stupid it sounds when you use the fact that someone has won two league titles as an argument against them ffs
I don't hold it against him, the norwegian league is just lvls behind the biggest leauge. It's like Moyes, I think he won league 2 or something.

Crustanoid

Yes, and actually, don’t call me an idiot please. I can guarantee I’m more intelligent than most (doctorally educated, and world leading in my field)

Regalia

Ole outs are continually squealing like stuck pigs, blubbering and bawling because we don’t win every game. Embarrassing. Try supporting United in the late 80s you nouveau fair weather Jessie’s. The problem is the owners, and will be until they go. In the meantime, if you’re feeling impatient, some advice: Go support Liverpool / City or PSG
Jesus. There were some characters on RAWK but this is just as bad if not worse. Some downright pathetic behaviour on here.

Word of advice. Try to support your club and live your live without thinking you are always right and maybe you'll be a better human being, bruh.

hobbers

To be fair you can hardly expect me to predict Newcastle would literally roll the ball into their own net 3 times.

matt10000

I don't hold it against him, the norwegian league is just lvls behind the biggest leauge. It's like Moyes, I think he won league 2 or something.
You can only win the league you are in. It may not be he same level as EPL but you can’t really use it as an argument against someone.....’he won the league twice but it wasnt as good as out league so he is shite’.....

Crustanoid

Jesus. There were some characters on RAWK but this is just as bad if not worse. Some downright pathetic behaviour on here.

Word of advice. Try to support your club and live your live without thinking you are always right and maybe you'll be a better human being, bruh.
Shit, I’m a bad human being, feck that, cheers for the advice though, Massive ly helpful. Does one need to ‘try’ to support their club? That sounds proper weird. I would have thought support comes naturally? Also, how does one live their live? Sounds a bit abstract, dude