The 2024 Carabao Cup Final - Chelsea V Liverpool

Zen

The confidence is absolutely shot on Mudryk.... he's definitely shooting there with even a marginal bit of confidence.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
You'd have posted it. All you do is keep ranting, you just want the last word as usual. Tough shit. The hilarious thing is you're bitching about a random Chelsea player. Who the feck cares. I'll keep prodding you though. It's amusing me.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

No, I do not know much about them. But that does not chance the fact that maybe the commentators are spot on, when they say that we should have signed a striker (a back-up striker), since Forson is not good enough.
You're completely missing my point. The Liverpool players on the pitch today are being hailed as 'brave young kids', meanwhile we've heard nothing resembling that sort of rhetoric about United this season when we've had multiple academy teenagers starting for us due to injuries.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Eh Poch? Chilwell is good at pens.

criticalanalysis

You're completely missing my point. The Liverpool players on the pitch today are being hailed as 'brave young kids', meanwhile we've heard nothing resembling that sort of rhetoric about United this season when we've had multiple academy teenagers starting for us due to injuries.
The difference is that they're challenging and are in pressure cook situations like a cup final and league battle, whilst we're just plodding along hoping to get top 4. Don't get wrong, we've been 'hard done' by the media these past 10 years at times but it's not the same simply because we've been so shit.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
What are the odds for one or more chelsea players to miss the goal entirely on pens?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Chelsea’s team is horrible. Makes our recruiting look dynamite.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Right, the point that I'm making which you seem devoid of acknowledging is that a keeper rushing out and closing down the angle is simply excellent keeping rather than an attacking missing a big chance. A shot on the post is considered a big chance missed, yet most sane football fans would consider it unlucky.

Common sense required. Which is what my opinion is based on. Rather than raw data.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Chelsea look like they’re settling for penalties, which is crazy given the form of the keeper and the mentality of Klopp players :houllier:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

The difference is that they're challenging and are in pressure cook situations like a cup final and league battle, whilst we're just plodding along hoping to get top 4. Don't get wrong, we've been 'hard done' by the media these past 10 years at times but it's not the same simply because we've been so shit.
But the youngsters aren't the ones who got them in this position, so how is that relevant? Liverpool are challenging on multiple fronts this season because of their experienced first team players. Some of the kids who have come off the bench today have barely played any first team minutes in their Liverpool career.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
Eh Poch? Chilwell is good at pens.
Yeap and Jurgen took Macca, while both coaches left teams full of youngsters, recently injured or troubled players to shoot them, quite curious from both.

This game should have had to the very least 4 goals in it