The 23/24 Biggest Flop Prediction Thread

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Havertz without a shadow of a doubt. Couple of dodgy results with him playing at 8 and he'll be dropped back into his weird hybrid role of back up for all attacking players.

Baxquux

I knew my man Havertz would get most of the votes. Snuck 2 goals in already in pre season playing deeper but you all got to hate on him!
We've seen enough pre-season kings. If PS were any guide, Andreas would be running the show for us instead of Bruno...

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
We've seen enough pre-season kings. If PS were any guide, Andreas would be running the show for us instead of Bruno...
I predict a 10+ goal season coming from Kai this season.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I have a feeling Tonali will find it hard to adjust to the league and Howe's hard ass style of management.

Rockets Redglare

:lol: :lol:

If you watch, you would wish we would have gotten Pochettino over ten hag. The work he has done there in the short amount of time is remarkable. He has not only fixed their attacking, but their defense and they are playing as a cohesive unit in pre season so far. Of course pre season is different, than a competitive league match, but if those performances can transfer over to the league, there is more chance that pep will be gone before Pochettino. Of course things are not perfect yet and these young players need time to develop and mature, but things has looked positive so far
You’re absolutely demented. I’ve never known a football fan have such a hard on for a manager before, especially one who’s never really achieved anything.

wolvored

Havertz as the player, Moyes as the manager.
Havertz will probably start games, then after 10 games start from the bench. After 20 will be an infrequent sub.
Moyes will struggle more this season and a relegation battle will ensue, maybe resulting with them sacking him in the 2nd half of the season.

bringbackbebe

It's still a long window. The worst deals often are made in the final minutes of the window in desperation. I see Caicedo to Chelsea at 100m+ topping the list if it happens.

justsomebloke

You can see it coming with Hojlund, given the somewhat absurd price we paid for him. But as many have said, Havertz seems the obvious choice.

ZainCRse7en

Havertz and Declan Rice will be the biggest flop of this season. Am calling it now. People keep on bringing up us overspending on the likes of Maguire and Sancho, etc. yet nobody is gonna mention how Arsenal threw 170m away on two flops.

MegadrivePerson

I'm not really sure how Rice can be a flop? I know that Arsenal have massively overpaid for him, but as a defensive midfielder it's difficult to see how he will flop?

Havertz will flop, and Tonali is one that I don't think will live up to the price tag either.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Term flop is used quite loosely...but I dont see Rice flopping to the point he is yanked out of the starting 11. He might be a bit overpriced but I don't see him falling that far. Havertz is a better prediction. He comes in at 65 mil under a rather tenuous position. I am also not hugely impressed with Mount but EtH and Arteta know a lot more than I do.

BuzzKillington

For us: Mount. Not that he’s a bad player, I’m just not sure he’s a good fit for what we were lacking. I don’t think he’ll be awful for us, just a whole lot of ‘meh’.

In The PL: Havertz. I genuinely don’t know what Arteta was seeing/smoking. I wouldn’t have taken him on a free. Chelsea have pulled an absolute blinder getting that fee for him.