The 25 Most Expensive Transfers Ever

H10

Huseyin 10
So I created this video showcasing the 25 most expensive players ever:

And it got me thinking...due to the current climate, are we ever going to see Neymar's transfer fee surpassed? If so, who's most likely to break the transfer record? Neymar again? Mbappe maybe? Greenwood when he goes to Real Madrid? ;)

Which of the 25 transfers have proven good value in the end, and which have been money wasted?
Some shocking transfer business in this list to with the likes of Kepa also making the cut.

Also there are 2 players who appear on this list twice for 2 big value transfers....Ronaldo and...well I don't want to ruin the surprise :)

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Also there are 2 players who appear on this list twice for 2 big value transfers....Ronaldo and...well I don't want to ruin the surprise :)
Neymar? Moving to Barca and then PSG?

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
@H10

Nice vid. I think though you have missed one from the list. IIRC Real Madrid broke the world transfer fee twice in one summer when they bought Ronaldo. The first bought Kaka from Milan for something like £55m.

H10

Huseyin 10
@H10

Nice vid. I think though you have missed one from the list. IIRC Real Madrid broke the world transfer fee twice in one summer when they bought Ronaldo. The first bought Kaka from Milan for something like £55m.
Thanks mate - Yeah just checked and his transfer fee is showing as 31st highest, so just outside. Also I used Euros list, so there might be some changes of it was pounds or dollars instead.

Paul_Scholes18

Bingo . Surprised since he gets so much abuse, yet has had 2 of the highest transfer fees in world football.
I think part of the reason he gets abuse from our fans is costing so much. He could not perform as a record signing or second highest one.

H10

Huseyin 10
Neymar? Moving to Barca and then PSG?
Neymar one seemed to be different in a few sources as his parents got a big slice of the fee as opposed to the selling club so not sure if it counted, so to speak.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Thanks mate - Yeah just checked and his transfer fee is showing as 31st highest, so just outside. Also I used Euros list, so there might be some changes of it was pounds or dollars instead.
It's the pounds and euros issue - I found the doc you used. Zidane in pounds cost £46.6m whereas Kaka cost £56m. I remember the Kaka one because it was reported to have broken the Zidane record and then Real broke it with Ronaldo for £80m

H10

Huseyin 10
It's the pounds and euros issue - I found the doc you used. Zidane in pounds cost £46.6m whereas Kaka cost £56m. I remember the Kaka one because it was reported to have broken the Zidane record and then Real broke it with Ronaldo for £80m
Ahh that explains it then as for sure 1 pound use to get like 1.5/1.6 Euro around those times so depends which currency you look at. Thanks for bringing up

el3mel

Bingo . Surprised since he gets so much abuse, yet has had 2 of the highest transfer fees in world football.
First name who jumped to my mind when you said this, considering the money paid by us to Everton and then by Inter to us for him were nearly the same amount.

H10

Huseyin 10
First name who jumped to my mind when you said this, considering the money paid by us to Everton and then by Inter to us for him were nearly the same amount.
Yeah true, I guess I assumed people won't remember him as much due to not being rated on here.