Television The Americans

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Has anyone watched this brilliant series set against the Cold War in the 1980's.

It is called The Americans because it is about two Russian spies who are living in Washington DC as an American couple who have two children.

The couple are actually two KGB spies and their struggles to spy while remaining undetected.

Extremely good and extremely watchable.

SirAnderson

FINALLY finished watch the final season (season 6) today after probably a year of putting it off (didn't want it to end)

While it had is looong drawn out moments, it was a really really enjoyable and interesting experience. I am not sure what to make of the ending, but would definitely recommend anyone who likes spy stuff!

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
I finished it a few weeks back too, having started binging it around a year ago. I think it definitely requires a few breaks here and there, as the seasons can feel a tad repetitive at times.

Found the finale surprising in terms of the ultimate outcome, but I wasn't complaining. Great series that I recommend to anyone who's after something new to binge that maintains its quality from start to finish.