Gaming The Ascent (PC/Xbox)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Is anyone playing this? I've put a good few hours into it and love the style/combat. Load times are a pain on Xbox One and I've had a couple of crashes to dashboard but it's a lot of fun. I'm never a fan of games with a large amount of loot so like the more focused style of this on a handful of weapons.

The cyberpunk vibe is great.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Played it a bit at the weekend at my dad's and it's surprisingly fun. Downloaded myself earlier as it seems like a good podcast game - lots of shootin, lootin, etc.

Made by a mere 12 people by all accounts.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Sounds like another case of wait until they fix the bugs.
There are some technical issues. It's not Cyberpunk 2077 bad but I've had my gun stop firing, crashes and a couple of other technical issues. They're all fixable by reloading but yeah it needs a bit of polish.

SuperiorXI

There are some technical issues. It's not Cyberpunk 2077 bad but I've had my gun stop firing, crashes and a couple of other technical issues. They're all fixable by reloading but yeah it needs a bit of polish.
I'll give it a go once that has happened. It's a shame games tend to come with this baggage these days. Testing departments anyone???