The Buzz is back

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Okay, that's nice. I shall cease to stop following football at the request of an anonymous idiot on the internet. Noted, thanks.
Dude, it's easy to be angry at the World; to argue with and name-call random people on the internet; and to be miserable.
But life's too short.
By all means, feel sad/miserable during bad times, but during the good times, be happy and enjoy those moments. For they are few and far between.

Take this advice from someone who is 41 years of age and learnt from experience.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
This entire week I've just been waiting in excitement for the Hull game and whatever Pogba, Ibra, Micky and the rest have to show us this time. A United game being the highlight of the week even before it's played is an example of The Buzz, and it sure as hell beats spending the week nervously anticipating a boring draw or loss and being positively surprised whenever we pull off a win.
Same here.
Under LVG, this year, when the game came around, I'd be worried about losing to teams like Hull. And we were so predictable and boring. The entertainment factor was almost zero.
After our last game I am desperate to see what we do to Hull and their defence.