The club paid £350 towards travel and accomodation for each fan travelling to the LASK game

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus

This is a pretty great gesture from the club. No idea how many fans have traveled mind you, but it's still worthy of a bit of attention and credit.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I assume this is to soften the blow of not being allowed to attend? This is such a class act from the club. Huge thumbs up for tending to the loyal traveling fans.

Skills

Snitch
Great gesture. Despite the amount of shit glazers and Woodward get from our fanbase, they've usually come up and backed the supporters in situations like these. The Seville one a few years go was another.

Aarron Swift

Brilliant gesture from the club, the could easily have ignored it or brushed it off as circumstances out of their control.

Interesting to see if other clubs have done the same, this is the 1st I've heard of any club doing it

LInkash

This happened in Italy for a club and the fans didn't take the money and asked the club to give the money to help the healthcare system. Our fans should do the same.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Should this for every game like this, it's pennies for the club.

James Peril

This happened in Italy for a club and the fans didn't take the money and asked the club to give the money to help the healthcare system. Our fans should do the same.
Or each individual can decide that for himself. I remember when my work place decided to donate our usual Christmas gifts (50 quid) to charity. Never seen an angrier mob....

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Great gesture. Despite the amount of shit glazers and Woodward get from our fanbase, they've usually come up and backed the supporters in situations like these. The Seville one a few years go was another.
Yeah definitely

wolvored

When they do things like this, which they have done in the past, it shows there is some heart in the owners/woody

philipos

Pretty pleased with this when I was only out of pocket to the tune of £90 for the trip!

Tiber

When they do things like this, which they have done in the past, it shows there is some heart in the owners/woody
I havent heard much to suggest Ed Woodward isn't a decent person, a lot of the internal reports speak highly of him. He is just shite at transfers. People think Woodward is the devil, but he is just a bloke doing a job and running United for the Glazers, they make the rules not him and working for the Glazers still sounds a hell of a lot more fun than managing Barclays investments in China or some other banking BS

Last edited: