The complete capitulation of Delli Ali - what happened to him?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Playing more as a forward and less as a midfielder again, and it's getting the best out of him. Never rated him as a midfielder tbh but as a forward he's always one that can get you goals and assists.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Jose is basically just copying Pochs tactics from when we actually worked, its really simple football so far with the press back and a work rate.
Why did Poch not revert to previous tactics which worked? Genuine question.

Walters_19_MuFc

From an England fans point of view, its always nice to see young English players doing well and I'm glad Alli has found a bit of form.

Early days, but I did think he was one of the players that would really benefit from Mourinho's appointment.

He's always liked himself a midfielder who scores goals, and Alli has definitely been making the type of forward runs he was making when he first arrived at Spurs.

fps

All of a sudden he looks like a second striker who’s been played out of position for months. I truly thought he was on a Lingard trajectory, clearly I was wrong and he needed a system to work for him.

UpWithRivers

I dont think its Mourinho genius. Its just a player who ups his game to impress a new manager.