The Crucible

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's the first round isn't it? I saw a little of Lee vs Davis yesterday - who won? I just can't get into snooker on Eurosport in German!

Dans

I was surprised Davis was still entering the Embassy actually, then again it is the Embassy I spose.

spinoza

Paz's ion
Originally posted by Dans:
<strong>I was surprised Davis was still entering the Embassy actually, then again it is the Embassy I spose.</strong><hr></blockquote>

He took a wild card I think - for charity. Jimmy White is ranked number 10 and qualified on merit though.

Dans

He's a top bloke Davis isn't he? I once played a frame with him and Ebdon and the day before with Doherty and someone whose name I always forget. Davis was the one player who would chat and make the effort. Ebdon was particularly miserable!

spinoza

Paz's ion
Yes he is indeed. I haven't met any of them, but on the telly Steve Davis is the most pleasant person among that lot.

Stephen Lee seems a fairly miserable git - though I've only seen him whinge about Ebdon's celebration 2 years ago, to be fair.

Amir

Oh well, there's already a thread going on! Can't say a thread calls 'the crucible' had me thinking about snooker in particularly at least until a few days into the competition.

wolf man

I know - white , higgins , parrot , reardon from there tours of oz years ago .

jimmy white was at a party my dad thru for the players once and mulled 1/2 an once into his rolling tabacco and took it on the plane home :eek: the blokes were mad !

Also gave quintan hann a clip around there ear hole a couple of years back at the australian open - smart arse little prick and glad he got smashed the other day . 13-2 or something .

Australian junior billiard champ me :D

JSV

woman-hating-mans-man(or sexist tw*t if you'd pref
I hate that Yorkshire twat. Hope Williams wins it.

Shanks

Williams is World #1 regardless now, and we all know he doesn't like it at the Embassy.

Shanks reckons Kenny will snatch it.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Originally posted by Amir:
<strong>He is :eek:

2-10 down, 11 all now!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Possibly going to be his third succesful comeback this tournament...