The Deadwoods Assassinated by Babyface

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Ok so we extended Rojo's contract to "preserve his value", and then let him go on a free at the end of that contract? All while we waste a few million pounds more paying his wages over the years.

Ed Woodward and Matt Judge. Footballing and financial geniuses.

I'd also like to thank Louis Van Gaal for buying Rojo and then selling Jonny Evans. People like to moan about Evans but was Marcos Rojo was much worse than him. Another example of Van Gaal not getting the club.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Ok so we extended Rojo's contract to "preserve his value", and then let him go on a free at the end of that contract? All while we waste a few million pounds more paying his wages over the years.

I'd also like to thank Louis Van Gaal for buying Rojo and then selling Jonny Evans. People like to moan about Evans but was Marcos Rojo was much worse than him. Another example of Van Gaal not getting the club.
I'm not sure LVG didn't get the club. I don't think he got the league.

Mou didn't get the club

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
You need to lay down football manager and fifa.
Not played a football game in around a decade now, so I'm unsure if that's just a default statement to make.

Do you feel like James is at the level to challenge Liverpool and City given it takes over 90 points a season in the last few years to win a league.

Secondly do you feel like Martial will win you games against teams that aren't giving you space in the middle?

Every time other players step up a little, sometimes others are left behind. Rashford I think has stepped up (although his decision making is questionable at times), Bruno has elevated the team, Pogba is world-class and Cavani has shown deficiencies in some of our current players. Martial hasn't stepped up this season, he's fallen back.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Not played a football game in around a decade now, so I'm unsure if that's just a default statement to make.

Do you feel like James is at the level to challenge Liverpool and City given it takes over 90 points a season in the last few years to win a league.

Secondly do you feel like Martial will win you games against teams that aren't giving you space in the middle?

Every time other players step up a little, sometimes others are left behind. Rashford I think has stepped up (although his decision making is questionable at times), Bruno has elevated the team, Pogba is world-class and Cavani has shown deficiencies in some of our current players. Martial hasn't stepped up this season, he's fallen back.
James is a young player who is a squad-filler. Us competing with City or Liverpool doesn't and should not count on James, him playing as much as he has done before is down to our lack of first eleven alternatives on the right.

Martial is more than good enough to be a rotation-alternative in a squad to challenge for the title, the issue is that we have no proper quality to call upon to begin with. Martial could be for us a better alternative than Shaqiri is for Liverpool, but again we lack quality in the first eleven.

The comment about fm/fifa is down to people playing those games with no plan for a 25-man squad that have roles filled for when the main guys are out with injuries or bad form. Your comment about them being deadwood definitely fits that mould. They are less than optimal for the roles they play in our squad, but that does not mean they can't play a role.

dcrompton

I rate Evans over Maguire. Could’ve saved ourselves £80mil. I’d be interested who Leicester fans rate higher out of Evans and Maguire.