Czech		0	0	0	2		13		0
Portugal	0	2	5	8		15		3
Slovakia	0	0	1	2		16		1
Turkey		0	1	3	4		16		2
Romania		0	0	0	1		17		0
Serbia		0	0	0	1		17		0
Republic	0	0	0	1		18		0
Slovenia	0	0	1	2		19		1
That is, A win in a Euro 2008 or World Cup 2010 knock-out match, add 1 point if they qualified from the group stage of said tournaments, add 1 point for winning a match in the group stage of said tournaments, add 1 point for qualifying four said tournaments, and Euro 2012.

Then, in qualification, the number of matches not won over the last 6 years and finally how many matches have been won in Euro 08 and World Cup 2010 at any point by the team.

Data: wc data.xlsx

Picture Format:
+ Tournament Qualified

Not Won in Qualifying

Won at Tournament

* Only European Teams included, minus the 4 teams to have hosted a tournament or will have hosted a tournament because of variables in data.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Even with a McClaren's campaign, England have a very good record in qualifying. France haven't won a game at a tournament since 2006, and neither would have England if they had failed to beat Slovenia on the final day.

Only 6 teams have won more than 2 games in the last two tournaments, and Spain have won 11.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
* Only European Teams included, minus the 4 teams to have hosted a tournament or will have hosted a tournament because of variables in data.
Definitive International Football Ranking with no teams outside Europe...

OK

:houllier:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
It's close enough for my purpose.

International fans amuse me no end, it seems the England baiting really only occurs because nearly every other Nation has equal struggles at the moment. Brazil, Argentina, Italy and France are all failing badly on the big stage, France hasn't won a game in the last 2 international tournaments, Portugal have failed to win 15 qualifying games compared to Spain's 3 in the last 3 campaigns.

It's a joke, yet every year England are berated for failing, yet that could equally apply to every nation other than the "big 3"

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game

International fans amuse me no end, it seems the England baiting really only occurs because nearly every other Nation has equal struggles at the moment. Brazil, Argentina, Italy and France are all failing badly on the big stage, France hasn't won a game in the last 2 international tournaments, Portugal have failed to win 15 qualifying games compared to Spain's 3 in the last 3 campaigns.

It's a joke, yet every year England are berated for failing, yet that could equally apply to every nation other than the "big 3"
Except France is anything but a sports country, let alone a football country

The French are basically shit when it comes to pushing oneself to the limit

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster

The other 3 don't have leagues as strong as the English league either. Brazil are in a weird lack of talent era and both the Italian and French teams are on the decline and about 5 to 8 years away from having strong sides again because certain players haven't stepped up. Benzema is one of a few French players that you would call a big name player.

Far cry from the likes of Viera, Henry, Zidane etc from 6 years ago.