The Double draft - R1: harms vs Cal

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
In hindsight Scholl and Le Tiss turned out to be the bad ones of the Legacy lot. The emphasis placed on #10's in this draft is immense.
Le Tiss definitely but not Scholl who was versatile enough to play as a wide AM. Didn't quite need to be played as a positionally rigid #10. Would have gladly taken him if he was allotted to me - of the best amongst the legacy lot imo.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
In hindsight Scholl and Le Tiss turned out to be the bad ones of the Legacy lot. The emphasis placed on #10's in this draft is immense.
Scholl is quite versatile and one of the best players in the legacy pool. Le Tiss was the worst though. That's why I nominated Van Moer btw, whose pick was as an attacking midfielder.

This would've been better, imo

Cal?

CR7 fan

Cafu, Evra and Luis Suarez are already celebrating

Too bad that you hadn't participated in the discussion, @Cal?, I hope that everything is alright with you and your grandma.
The decision to leave Falcao, your second best player, on the bench is a strange one.
Congrats... the problem was that I had to field Kroos & Scholl.

Anyway, thanks and my grandma is getting out of the hospital tomorrow. :)

harms

Staff
Masch as CB is very meh! Pyramid :drool:
Yeah, but Cal's squad is very unbalanced - many great players but I can't find the formation that would play to everyone's strengths. To be fair I would've just picked another youth player and play Falcao myself

Enigma_87

You know who
Scholl is quite versatile and one of the best players in the legacy pool. Le Tiss was the worst though. That's why I nominated Van Moer btw, whose pick was as an attacking midfielder.

This would've been better, imo
I don't like Cannavaro as sweeper or Masch as CB, especially in all time pool. IMO Cal should've went for a CB in the auction stage.

Congrats @harms

Hope is all good and wish her speedy recovery mate.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Bloody good legacy player in fairness. Not as good as Harms though - he got lucky with Eder there as the gap between him and the semi-final-ready left-sided attackers is small relative to the other positions.

harms

Staff
Bloody good legacy player in fairness. Not as good as Harms though - he got lucky with Eder there as the gap between him and the semi-final-ready left-sided attackers is small relative to the other positions.
Yeah, Eder was a gift from the Gods Edgar, he is absolutely brilliant

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

Good news for your grandma :)

Your big star is Cruyff and you should have built your offensive strategy around him.

Sure, he is versatile & brilliant. But, his preferred role is certainly the false 9 (WC1974 or with Ajax).

Cruyff false 9 + Giggs + a right-winger + Falcao would have changed everything imho.

Otherwise, probably hard to sell Drogba here :wenger: