The English Premier League Table after 15 games.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

9pts between 5th and 18th.

When was the last time it was this tight after 15 games?

Pagh Wraith

Wolves are just a very good side so this should not be surprising. 5-8-2 in the league, 9-1-1 in Europe.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The league is the strongest it’s been from top to bottom IMO. the money coming into the championship via the parachute payments is now really kicking in.

even the no hopers like Watford will give people a game if you’re not up for it.

it makes it genuinely exciting, just look at Brighton turning over arsenal, who would have predicted that?.

Judas

Open to offers
At the moment there's zero uninteresting games apart from Liverpool ones as they're a forgone conclusion. The rest have a real impact all over the table, it's entertaining.

Nickelodeon

At the moment there's zero uninteresting games apart from Liverpool ones as they're a forgone conclusion. The rest have a real impact all over the table, it's entertaining.
Yeah. Plus FPL guys can also tell you that there are hardly any clean sheets on offer for any side including and especially last year's Top 6.

Nickelodeon

The league is the strongest it’s been from top to bottom IMO. the money coming into the championship via the parachute payments is now really kicking in.

even the no hopers like Watford will give people a game if you’re not up for it.

it makes it genuinely exciting, just look at Brighton turning over arsenal, who would have predicted that?.
To be honest, Newcastle winning away at Sheffield was the bigger shock for me. Arsenal are on a complete freefall.

Canagel

The weirdest table ever. The whole league outside of top 2/3 is on similar level.

Lynty

I still have confidence that we can make a serious push for the top 4.

Liverpool will win unfortunately but I think City will close the gap after Christmas.

Can see Leicester and Chelsea falling off a touch.

Most worried about Jose' Spurs shit-housing their way into the top 4.

Arsenal are still a few months away from their annual collapse - and it's going to be magnificent this season.

El Zoido

It’s not strongest, it’s even because everyone except Liverpool, Leicester, and City is equally average. And even City are on a downturn due to all their injuries. This is partly why Liverpool are running away with it. All the teams that have traditionally been good over the past 3, 5, 10 years, are are in bad periods. Us, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs. All usually at least fighting for the title and top four up until the last third of the season. I used to make a ton of cash by betting on these teams every week, now I won’t even touch it. These days I’d sooner expect them all to lose every week, except Chelsea, who are good but not scary like they used to be. Personally I think it’s more because those big teams are floundering, more than it is the mid table sides getting really good.

redshaw

Was looking at this as well.

Can't believe how tightly spread out it is after 15 games outside the top 4 but not sure if it's because we've been scrapping midtable that I'm noticing. After Arsenal's loss last night we're only 2 points above them and Arsenal are only 4 points ahead of 17th place Southampton.

More damning is how mediocre the teams are and we should've at least been in a position to be best of the rest last season and this. No-one wanted that 4th place last year.

Lynty

It’s not strongest, it’s even because everyone except Liverpool, Leicester, and City is equally average. And even City are on a downturn due to all their injuries. This is partly why Liverpool are running away with it. All the teams that have traditionally been good over the past 3, 5, 10 years, are are in bad periods. Us, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs. All usually at least fighting for the title and top four up until the last third of the season. I used to make a ton of cash by betting on these teams every week, now I won’t even touch it. These days I’d sooner expect them all to lose every week, except Chelsea, who are good but not scary like they used to be. Personally I think it’s more because those big teams are floundering, more than it is the mid table sides getting really good.
Liverpool are on a 32 run without a defeat.

There are very, very few Chelsea, United, Arsenal or Spurs sides that could match their current output. They'll wobble soon.

Lam

Can't believe we would be in top 4 if we had won against CPL and AVL (easy games at home) and held on to the lead against Sheffield United. We just need to get on a 4-5 game winning run.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I always thought it was a over exaggerated when relegation talk was being moooted with United and Spurs but could it actually be a minor possibility with Arsenal?

Their away form has been relegation level since 2017 and now their home form has fallen of a cliff. It's honestly hard to tell where their next win is coming from.

Lynty

I always thought it was a over exaggerated when relegation talk was being moooted with United and Spurs but could it actually be a minor possibility with Arsenal?

Their away form has been relegation level since 2017 and now their home form has fallen of a cliff. It's honestly hard to tell where there next win is coming from.
Impossible.

If it gets to that point, they could just do a Pulis, park the bus and Auba would still have enough quality to nick enough points for safety.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Impossible.

If it gets to that point, they could just do a Pulis, park the bus and Auba would still have enough quality to nick enough points for safety.
If there's one club that would genuinely choose relegation over that type of appointment it would be Arsenal.

El Zoido

Liverpool are on a 32 run without a defeat.

There are very, very few Chelsea, United, Arsenal or Spurs sides that could match their current output. They'll wobble soon.
Not trying to diminish their achievement, but over the years there are usually other sides that will push hard and pile the pressure on. Normally the teams I mentioned would represent monster fixtures in the calendar, now they’re barely any different from playing Burnley.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
hmm I don't think so. Maybe the top 3/5 are weaker, but the bottom is stronger also. City and Liverpool are still on course for record numbers.

Once upon a time you could look through the fixture list, tick off each game as win,draw, lose and you'd be pretty much 90% correct with most.

These days that just isn't possible. Brighton knocking the ball around like a spanish team last night, that never happened 10 years ago.

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
Yeah. Plus FPL guys can also tell you that there are hardly any clean sheets on offer for any side including and especially last year's Top 6.
FPL guys are good?

7 Clean sheets, almost half our games. We went and scored 17 goals without conceding.