The enigma that is Antonio Valencia's left foot

HumblePieEyed

Almost 200 United games to his credit, going on 300 Premier League games, something that 100s of thousands of 2 footed players would love to accomplish.

Even knowing what foot he was guaranteed to use, would you want to be defending against him? He's a stud, in my book.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
He scored a goal for Wigan with his left. He's scored one for United too, pre-season before the 10/11 season.

Valencia's left foot is like a wrestler's finishing move. Stone Cold didn't just start dishing out Stunners as soon as the bell rang. You have to build towards it. Get the momentum, get the crowd amped, then bosh! Left footed in-swinger to the far post, deflected wide for a corner. And the crowd goes wild!

Skills

Snitch
He scored a goal for Wigan with his left. He's scored one for United too, pre-season before the 10/11 season.

Valencia's left foot is like a wrestler's finishing move. Stone Cold didn't just start dishing out Stunners as soon as the bell rang. You have to build towards it. Get the momentum, get the crowd amped, then bosh! Left footed in-swinger to the far post, deflected wide for a corner. And the crowd goes wild!
:lol:

Rossa

I've heard he was sick when he was little, and now it hurts all the time when it rains. And we all know the weather in the UK...

If you actually look at all his good left footed crosses you can easily see they've all been made when the sun was shining.
So he's not a vampire then? Nice to cross one off the list of potential super-human breeds.