The eventual aftermath

Gordon S

It will be the end of Man Utd circus and adult Disney land. We will move into new era with ETH leading us and rebuild a great team on par with all the great teams under SAF
Please tell me you are non other than Richard Arnold?

OrcaFat

Things could be shady for a while. I'll be 50 cents he'll go in January. At the end of the day the Glazers don't care about The Game, only Lloyd Banks. We should replace Ronaldo with a Young Buck like Garnacho.
Are these references to rap music? Maybe I’m TOO old to get these.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
As long as we can get rid of him and he’s not allowed anywhere near the training ground or changing room then it’s exactly the sort of thing ETH will be able to use to his advantage.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Tune in for the Next Episode
Hold up?

Waiiiiiit!
We’ve created a monster
'Cause nobody wants Cristiano no more
They want Ronnie, he’s chopped liver
Well, if you want Ronnie, this is what he’ll give ya…
A little bit of grease mixed with some eyebrow shaper
Some steroids that'll jump start his abs quicker
Than a shock when he get waxed at the hospital
By the doctor when he’s not co-operating
Doing sit ups on the table while he's operating!

You waited this long, now stop debating
'Cause I'm back, I'm with the rags and ovululating

I know that you got a job, Ms. Ten Hag
But your husband's hair problem's making my job hard

So the Premier League won't let me be
Or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down on MUTV
But it feels so empty, without me

So, come on and dip, collagen in my lips
feck that, cum on your lips and some on your tits
And get ready, 'cause this is about to get HEAVY
I just settled all my lawsuits, iphone slappy!

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, must follow me
'Cause we need a little, controversy
'Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me
Because everybody, does follow me
'Cause it feels so empty, without me…

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
We’ve created a monster
'Cause nobody wants Cristiano no more
They want Ronnie, he’s chopped liver
Well, if you want Ronnie, this is what he’ll give ya…
A little bit of grease mixed with some eyebrow shaper
Some steroids that'll jump start his abs quicker
Than a shock when he get waxed at the hospital
By the doctor when he’s not co-operating
Doing sit ups on the table while he's operating!

You waited this long, now stop debating
'Cause I'm back, I'm with the rags and ovululating

I know that you got a job, Ms. Ten Hag
But your husband's hair problem's making my job hard

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, must follow me
'Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me
Because everybody, does follow me
'Cause it feels so empty, without me…
:lol:

pogbasformerbarber

At this point its hard to argue we play better without him...this interview might be a blessing in disguise as I doubt any rational member of the squad could support Ronaldo staying after it. If any does have an issue we should learn our lesson and cut them to the reserves immediately.

I think ETH has this type of fortitude, so I believe this will only make us stronger...

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

:lol:

Bondi77

He goes out of his way not to upset the fans because he wants to be idolised as he is so vain.
The fans should give him some stick as that is the only thing that would bother him.

Lee565

I think we go up a level with on the pitch with no more ronaldo circus for ten hag to deal with along with the pressure put on ten hag to having put ronaldo in the side despite going against how he wants to play and also pressure lifted of other players with them not having to deal with Ronaldo's strops when they ignore him as the best option when cresting a goal scoring opportunity

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It will be the end of Man Utd circus and adult Disney land. We will move into new era with ETH leading us and rebuild a great team on par with all the great teams under SAF
Just like we always had to employ Mourinho, it's like we always had to bring Ronaldo back at some stage.

We had largely stopped the going for big names who either didn't want to come, or were near the end of their careers, but it's like Ronaldo had to be the one huge exception.

Hopefully we continue the good work of targeting the "could be great" younger players like Antony, Martinez and Sancho, albeit the latter hasn't shown it yet.
And if we go late mid career, it's the Eriksen/Casmeiro types who look to have the right attitude and work ethic.

Memento28

I don't think Ten Hag will use this to galvanize the team, it's done let it be in the past now. It might seem like Ronaldo is acting unprofessional/egoistic but he's doing what he thinks is right it was a breach of contract and he will get punished for that, also Ten Hag is right from his perspective. I am happy about the fact that Ten Hag won't get bullied by players and is creating an actual team and we are moving away from the toxic culture in the dressing room, but the owners also need to go I don't think United will actually get back up to being an actual top team as long as the Glazers own this club.

MattofManchester

We come out pretty good, I think.

See to it that he's not here come the end of the World Cup, and we make a strong case that no more nonsense will be tolerated at the club.

Feel like, most importantly, Ten Hag comes out of this the strongest.

Unlike the divides that occurred in the fanbase buly decisions under Van Gaal, Mourinho and Solskjaer, seems the vast majority have rallied behind Ten Hag, and this has likely strengthened the respect and support he will receive.
A reminder that nobody will ever be bigger than this club.

Longshanks

I think it could be brilliant for us. Gives ETH and the club all the ammunition to get rid of the single biggest problem at the club in the past 18 months.

Once his toxic me me me attitude is out of the squad I think we will see some other players really flourish and the team will be better off.

Maticmaker

I doubt the team will worry too much, they must by now be used to his 'eccentricities'. The manager has come out of this stronger his actions against CR supported and the reason for those actions have all been aired.

No doubt the club (initially) will look to its sponsors, if they want nothing to do with CR then the club will metaphorically 'lock in him in the boot room' for the duration of his contract. Since the club tends to ignore the fans anyway, whatever the fans think of this won't be a worry; if he starts scoring again, then he might make the bench for certain games, otherwise he can go off and grumble to himself in the furthest corners or the Carrington training facility.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
He actually might have done us and ten Hag a favour. If we were Rangnick levels of shite, it could have been disastrous but this whole sorry business could actually galvanise the squad and make them more determined to shut the haters up.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
I think it could be brilliant for us. Gives ETH and the club all the ammunition to get rid of the single biggest problem at the club in the past 18 months.

Once his toxic me me me attitude is out of the squad I think we will see some other players really flourish and the team will be better off.
Im hoping his exit might help Harry Maguire re discover some form.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Im hoping his exit might help Harry Maguire re discover some form.
Heard it all now! Ronaldo is the reason Maguire struggles not to give the ball away under no pressure 50 yards down the pitch,.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m not saying that’s the sole reason he’s playing crap,he probably has other things going on contributing to his poor form but one less issue in the dressing room might help for a start.
Ten Hag seems to have found the best solution - Varane & Martinez. But if we can rescue anything out of such a huge price move than it'll be a huge plus.
Fingers crossed for a confidence boosting Maguire world cup.

Tap

Ten Hag seems to have found the best solution - Varane & Martinez. But if we can rescue anything out of such a huge price move than it'll be a huge plus.
Fingers crossed for a confidence boosting Maguire world cup.
I hope both of them have a good world cup so as to increases the chances of having interested buyers.

Boondog

Can't wait until he's gone and takes his more rabid followers with him. I am beyond tired of his act. If he was a friend of mine I'd slap him around for being an idiot. That may be what he needs, though I doubt a guy like him will ever have real friends.

Demon Barber

I can only see good coming from it. As far as I can tell, the squad are professional enough to shrug off his departure and focus on their jobs. Anybody who does not will shortly be following him out of the door.

We are a much better team without him. I know that, the players know that, the stats prove that.

Irwin99

Gone at last.

In the spirit of the thread, I think it's an interesting situation for the club and the (ex) player. Surely we have to get a striker in and reinforce the squad in January? Hopefully the players will feel a lot better now Ronaldo's gone. Hope to god we didn't pay him off.

For him, what Champions League club needs a striker and who would take a chance on him? Seen some mention Bayern Munich which seems insane to me. Sporting or Chelsea would be the most likely destinations that I can think of.

Deery

Dreary
It does feel a weight has lifted, with the introduction of a new striker might be the best thing ever happens..

Irwin99

It does feel a weight has lifted, with the introduction of a new striker might be the best ever happens..
This has to happen. Surely we can't go into the rest of the season with just two recognized strikers and a youth prospect for the number 9 role (this feels like 2019-20 all over again)

Deery

Dreary
This has to happen. Surely we can't go into the rest of the season with just two recognized strikers and a youth prospect for the number 9 role (this feels like 2019-20 all over again)
You’d think we’ll blow our money on Ivan Toney in January I really can’t see any other option.