The Glazer family don't care one iota about tonight, why should we?

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm absolutely gutted tonight lads... I'm looking at who to blame...

I can't blame Ole, who does he bring on? Lee Grant?

I can't blame de Gea, you shouldn't expect a keeper to bury a pen.

I can't blame Rashford, the guy clearly hasn't been fit all season and has constantly put his body on the line.

Then I think about the Glazers tonight. Tanning by the pool shrugging off a text update of the final score.

All eyes on these c***s whether the club pushes on from here.

redrobed

Yeah, it’s not going to be a popular opinion but Villareal have spent a lot of money over the years. Pretty shocking considering our stature that we have not been able to match them in that regard but that’s where we’re at.

red thru&thru

4th of June will be interesting. I really want to know Joel's plans for the club and how he is going to show the ambition with his actions?!

Widow

I can't stand the whole family BUT I don't believe they don't care about not winning last night.

Maybe care is a strong word.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

I can't blame Rashford, the guy clearly hasn't been fit all season and has constantly put his body on the line.

Then I think about the Glazers tonight. Tanning by the pool shrugging off a text update of the final score.

Ole did a lot of mistakes yesterday.

- How many goals we need to concede from set pieces before we start training against them adequately?
- Why move Pogba back to CM in a key game?
- Why insisting on Rashford when he was clearly injured?
- Why replacing Greenwood with Fred?
- Why not bringing in Henderson in for penalties considering that DDG is so weak on that?

The guy is a genuinely nice guy but he won't bring in many trophies to OT. He's weak in tactics and coaching which means we constantly rely heavily on individual brilliance from the players.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude

There are plenty of subs he could have made apart from Lee fecking Grant. A manager can also do more than bring on subs.

A keeper might not be expected to score but at least save a pen. Watching him 'dive for the first few pens was enough to get a hint of what was to come.

If he hasn't been fit all season then the manager who has ran him into the ground deserves to be fired on the spot.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Ole did a lot of mistakes yesterday.

- How many goals we need to concede from set pieces before we start training against them adequately?
- Why move Pogba back to CM in a key game?
- Why insisting on Rashford when he was clearly injured?
- Why replacing Greenwood with Fred?
- Why not bringing in Henderson in for penalties considering that DDG is so weak on that?

The guy is a genuinely nice guy but he won't bring in many trophies to OT.
Greenwood was knackered in the second half. The kid hardly had a touch. They brought on 5 subs to do just that. They had no intention of scoring or committing to attack. It worked because at the end of the day they weren’t even expected to win, they knew it. One or two of ours just didn’t perform as well and that’s football.

I’m convinced we’ll improve and go again. No time to cry about it

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
There are plenty of subs he could have made apart from Lee fecking Grant. A manager can also do more than bring on subs.

A keeper might not be expected to score but at least save a pen. Watching him 'dive for the first few pens was enough to get a hint of what was to come.

If he hasn't been fit all season then the manager who has ran him into the ground deserves to be fired on the spot.
The only penalty that was unconvincing was DDGs. The rest were well and accurately struck. Keepers will dive, neither of them held his line.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Greenwood was knackered in the second half. The kid hardly had a touch. They brought on 5 subs to do just that. They had no intention of scoring or committing to attack. It worked because at the end of the day they weren’t even expected to win, they knew it. One or two of ours just didn’t perform as well and that’s football.

I’m convinced we’ll improve and go again. No time to cry about it
I believe that he was still more of a threat then Fred. Ole's lack of coaching and tactics awareness is quite glaring. Superb man management and playing top players to the ground while hoping that they bail him out again and again can work up to a certain point. We need to accept the possibility that the guy might not be a top club level of manager.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The only penalty that was unconvincing was DDGs. The rest were well and accurately struck. Keepers will dive, neither of them held his line.
Two if not three were straight down the middle and he got his hand to two of them iirc. I think we should expect better from the highest paid gk in the world but that's just me.