The last two United goals witnessed by an Old Trafford crowd...

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
...were scored from the exact same spot.

Which one was more euphoric? Academy lad sealing the derby double or a fan favourite introducing himself to the home fans in style?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Both were special, Cavanis was pure class though.

Rustyspider13

Both are special goals but McT's was more euphoric for me. Cavani's one is better in terms of quickness of thought, technique and keeper's positioning, but sealing the derby in front of a full crowd was incredible.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Great shout @Samid. McTominay's goal was more spectacular being against City but Cavani's goal was much better as he actually lobbed the keeper.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Cavani’s is the better goal but McTominay’s was such a release. We’d been pinned back by a late city onslaught and that goal secured the points, releasing all the tension in the stadium.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
McT's was one my favourite ever moments as a United fan. Particularly because many of us already knew that we wouldn't be back for a while.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
McT's was one my favourite ever moments as a United fan. Particularly because many of us already knew that we wouldn't be back for a while.
Reflecting on it some more, I’m pretty sure the celebrations during McT’s goal was the last time I hugged, grabbed or shook hands with anyone other my wife and kid. That’s mental.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
More euphoric? McT’s by a country mile.

Cavani’s was essentially meaningless but a better strike.
Technically, Cavani’s got us a PL point and McTominay’s was the last kick in a game we were already winning. To the letter, Cavani’s goal was actually more meaningful!

Scott’s was more euphoric though of course. Full house and local rivals.

RUCK4444

McTominay’s meant more but Cavani’s was better, such a perfect finish just caressed over the keepers fingertips, and these goals are ALWAYS much better when the ball hits straight into the net without bouncing... sorry but they just are.