The Manager's Press Conference | 1 pm BST

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yeah baby. I hope he's grumpy :drool:

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
"We hev hoff our playerz injurred from the international break."

Question234

Herrera off the bench for half hour would be a good option.

So much so, he probably won't be named in the squad.
Think we'll see the same 11 as arsenal. Considering rooney and carrick are fit.

Any news of bfs ?

VanGaalEra

JONES READY TO START IF NEEDED?
Van Gaal: “Yes, of course because he has already played for me two times for 15 or 20 minutes. Then he plays for the England team. When I want to select him I can select him for the line-up.”

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Like that he was impressed with what he saw in training. Hopefully we won't go there naive again. Our last two visits to Goodison have been with terribly naive gameplans, they blew us away on the counter when we tried to play possession there with Moyes and did the same again last year.

djembatheking

Is Valencia injured or was it just that he arrived late back from South America to train yesterday?
He arrived late after playing wednesday night , can`t see him starting and if Rojo isn`t fit to start I hope he goes with Darmian , Smalling , Jones and Blind .

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Like that he was impressed with what he saw in training. Hopefully we won't go there naive again. Our last two visits to Goodison have been with terribly naive gameplans, they blew us away on the counter when we tried to play possession there with Moyes and did the same again last year.
I hate all this impressing in training stuff. OK, you might look good in training, but some of the worst footballers might put the effort in while training.

Happytom82

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It is changing, Rooney has to start pick up. That's a relief :) Never doubt Louis

CG1010

Did he say that "if selected" specifically for Rooney or for Rooney and Carrick combined? Because then it could be for Carrick.

CG1010

I hate all this impressing in training stuff. OK, you might look good in training, but some of the worst footballers might put the effort in while training.
You do realise that training also includes playing football?

RedAle

I can't post the link but the video is up on youtube. If you search for "louis van gaal press conference" and filter by upload date of today you will see it.