g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The Modern Draft: R1 - Physiocrat vs Raees

At players career peaks, who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Probably, his last 3 seasons at Leverkusen were pretty impressive. But I didn't watch a lot of his games at Tottenham, so can't really say how he played after his move to England. Even then, I wouldn't have trusted him to score an important goal though.
Thanks mate. Sounds like he's never quite had the consistency to match his talent then.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Feel sorry for Physio here, opinions seemed very balanced for both sides in the thread but Raees walked this completely apparently. Thought Physio had the best team in the draft by quite a distance.
It's actually a very good team but just happened to meet a team which negated all his strengths and exploited his weaknesses (or, more accurately, was strong where he wasn't).

Physio frontline: I see Berbatov and think Hummels is perfect to deal with him, I see Robben as the main dangerman but Raees has the right sort of fullback in Chiellini, I see Nani and Alba attacking Dani Carvajal and you think something could happen there... but that's one of the reasons having Park out right suited Raees perfectly.

Raees frontline: Ronaldinho vs. Rafael, such a non-contest Physio abdicated Rafael's arrow and attacking contribution, which still doesn't make him anywhere good or composed enough a defender to stop Goofy. As said, Park was a good option on the other flank, and I fancy Higuaín against Vermaelen and Boateng (who is most likely to be working full time on Ronaldinho).

Midfields: Physio had the best player in Fabregas and a nicely balanced midfield, but for every player he had Raees had one who wasn't far off (when not better). As mentioned before, I felt Park's workrate went a long way to make that level or even tip it Raees' way.

Very unfortunate matchup for @Physiocrat.