The moment Ibra lost my respect

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Why is this a thread.

Raven

Never liked Zlatan, good player and I enjoyed his time here but he's always been an unbearable wanker as far as I'm concerned.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
I’ve had the exact opposite problem. Lots of idiots want to have a go when you’re 6.5. Have to say though, if you’ve never had any type of physical altercation I think that speaks to your character, in a good way!
Interesting. I think I had one situation where some morons wanted to try me possibly to prove something but I was completely oblivious (my mate who understood their language later explained to me ). :lol:

I've had physical altercations, it's just that they have been very rare, considering where I've lived etc. I spent my childhood in an exceptionally violent/war torn country so maybe that caused me to develop some type of pacifist demeanour.

Handré1990

Interesting. I think I had one situation where some morons wanted to try me possibly to prove something but I was completely oblivious (my mate who understood their language later explained to me ). :lol:

I've had physical altercations, it's just that they have been very rare, considering where I've lived etc. I spent my childhood in an exceptionally violent/war torn country so maybe that caused me to develop some type of pacifist demeanour.
It’s all good, if everyone were pacifists we wouldn’t have wars:) Sorry to hear about your tough childhood. Noone, especially children should have to go through that! I know a little about living in fear myself from growing up with violence and criminals.