The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

RedDevilQuebecois

I know Greenwald took a turn for the worse in recent years, but he has gone full MAGA these days or something?
Not full MAGA. He's more like someone who took the same path in political views as Elon Musk. He's full paranoid, seeing enemies to democracy everywhere and yet looking at the wrong place.

WPMUFC

Not full MAGA. He's more like someone who took the same path in political views as Elon Musk. He's full paranoid, seeing enemies to democracy everywhere and yet looking at the wrong place.
yeah, i'd say his shift is "the establishment is the threat, they don't like trump/MAGA, so automatically they are better". He thinks if two people like Biden and Romney agree on "trump being a threat" then that means "those kinds of people are anti-establishment" and are his "group". He then, and probably his worst trait now, starts dismissing their bad stuff by saying "well they didn't actually achieve their bad aims so it's not as bad".

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Disappointed they couldn't get Tulsi Gabbard on there as well. And where's Dave Rubin ?
Rubin couldn't be there, because his brain is still in recovery mode from high-level ideas.

RedDevilQuebecois

Kristi Noem tried to defend herself on Hannity's show the other night. The really funny thing though is this dog's reaction as she spoke on TV.

The dog knows. Best video of the week, hands down.

RedDevilQuebecois

What a sick bitch. :mad:

Should Biden ever have to visit South Dakota following a natural disaster and thus has to meet Noem in person, I really HOPE that Biden will bring his dogs with him just to spook her. It is suspected that Putin did that on purpose when Angela Merkel was on a visit at his summer residence in Sochi, as some kind of psychological warfare.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Kristi Noem tried to defend herself on Hannity's show the other night. The really funny thing though is this dog's reaction as she spoke on TV.

The dog knows. Best video of the week, hands down.
Heh. She should heed her own words here because she's coming off like she enjoys it, too.

Sadly American to solve problems with a gun first.